important

For those of you stumbling across this book for the first time, hello. This is an edited version of my Black Butler book, A Hell-Like Love.

If you have already been reading this book, you may notice this is the only part published. I have unpublished the chapters that were published. I intend to rewrite what I have, considering I haven't touched this book in over half a year.

In 2018, I struggled a lot with my mental health. It affected every aspect of my life, including my writing. I've been unable to complete a book in over a year. I've been on a hiatus from writing, but I hope to change that soon. I've been getting better now that I've been getting professional help and I feel I can start returning to writing.

Updates will not be scheduled. I'll write whenever I feel like it, but I promise I will try my best to not make you wait over a month for a new chapter.

The original book is like my baby. It's gotten over 75k reads, which I'm absolutely grateful for. I hope to improve the story with this version and give you quality writing. I'm learning with every chapter I write how to be a better writer.

I hope you can be patient with me and help me grow as I complete this book. Critisicm (as long as it's constructive) is always welcome.

If you've read this far, thank you <3.

-Bri