Chapter 2 (Filler chapter): Crisp and the lost saiyan

Somewhere in outer away from Earth as an spaceship that looks like Frieza's, as it past by a couple of planets as there was an ruler who was named Crisp who was busy looking at his screens. Wondering where was his lost saiyan was, as the question was who is Crisp's lost saiyan?

"Emperor Crisp! We have found an planet to invade and take over! Can we take over-" One of Crisp's soldiers get cut off as Crisp put an hand up to stop them from talking. Hearing about taking over another planet.

"Let it alone, we'll take over it another time. Cause we can take another one and destroy it another time. And if you are going to argue with me. You'll be sleeping with the fishes right now and join the rest of them that argued with me." Crisp says, before charging an blast and almost killed his soldier.

"Y-Yes Emperor Crisp..." The solider responds back as they would leave the entrance as they would head back to work.

Crisp looks at the screens again as he would sighs and gets onto the ground. As from his looks looked like Frieza's and Frost's first form combined together. As they would leave their room.

"I need to find my lost saiyan solider that has suddenly disappeared without an trance. But where would they be? Where?"

Crisp asks themselves, pasting by their guard and soldiers as it look like they have depression. However, they don't depression. As they never once got depression when they were born.

"If only I have found them, then my entire army wouldn't have to lose this many soldiers ever since they have disappeared."

Crisp would then head to the lunch room where everyone would be having food. As he past by an massive female saiyan who was eating an shenron sized sub as she weighs over 800 pounds. As her named was Otamot, as she noticed Crisp pasting by her.

"Hey, what's wrong with you?" She asks while eating her Shenron sized sub. Crisp looks at her in the face. Hearing her words. "I..." Crisp sighs. "I don't want to talk about it, it's an long story. I rather focus on something else, okay?" Otamot shrugs as she would go back to eating her sub as Crisp looks through the window of his spaceship. Looking at space as there a lot of stars everywhere.

He would look down at his hands, as Crisp would once again sighs again. Putting one of his hands on the window, as they would notice an red planet that his spaceship is pasting by.

"Hmm, I'll be right back. Keep an eye on everybody while I get back." Crisp tells Otamot, as he would into one of the saiyans pods and heads to the red planet.

Otamot looks around, if Crisp told her something to do. She shrugs again and once again go back to eating her sub...as usual.