2

I woke up beside Brett, he was laying on his back, while he had one arm around me. I was so gonna miss this.

" Morning beautiful. " He said and smiled to me.

" Shut up. " I said as he laughed.

" Happy to see you too. " He said.

" So I was wondering. When do you leave? " He asked, pulling me closer to him.

" In 2 days maybe tomorrow. " I said as he sighed.

" Why me. Why couldn't it be Logan(I don't know any other names from Devenford. ) " Brett said and sighed.

" I thought Logan was your friend. " I said as he smiled.

" Yeah and? " Brett said and raised his eyebrow.

" You're so mean. " I said as he laughed.

" Am I now? " He asked as I smiled.

" Yeah. " I said as he sat up.

" But I'm really not. " He said and looked down at me.

" You really are. " I said as he smirked.

" Oh really then. Then I guess I won't have you come to the game. " He said.

" Oh It's gonna be my new school game. I'm gonna watch them beat your team up. " I said as he gasped.

" Don't ever say that. Devenford will beat Beacon. " He said.

" Oh is that so? I will believe that, since they have you. " I said and smiled.

" That's what i'm for. " He said.

" Oh yeah right big boy. " I said and laughed.

As we kept joking around. Someone knocked on my door.

" Hey Sis! Brett... " My older brother said. " You better pack and there's breakfast. "

" Thanks Jace. " I said as he nodded before he walked out.

" Wanna go down and eat? " I asked Brett as he nodded.

" We have been together for what? 5 months and your brother still hates me. " Brett said.

" He doesn't hate you. Well he doesn't love you either. " I said as Brett laughed.

" I know. " Brett said as he helped me up.

We both walked downstairs. When we came to the kitchen my mom and dad was sitting there.

" Hey you two. " My mom said and smiled to us.

" Mom. " Jace said as he walked into the kitchen.

" Yes? " She asked.

" Why do you let Melina have guys sleep over? What if they do something wrong? " Jace asked.

" Jace! " I said as Brett just sat there not looking at anyone beside his food.

" I don't care how long you have been together. He will hurt her! " Jace said. " Like he always does. " 

At this time my parents left not wanting to be apart of Jace anger.

" Do you know how many times I've seen her cry because of you. But yet she's still with you. " Jace said and stood up.

I could see how angry Brett was, he was more angry than ever. He hated when people wouldn't mind their own business, specially if they wanted to talk about his relantionship with me. I remember one time when Brett almost broke someones neck because the guy said I could do better

" Do you realize how hard it is?! Seeing my only sister cry because of some stupid guy. But I guess that what makes her stay, she's scared of you. " Jace began as Brett quickly stood up, he was breathing heavily.

" Brett let it go. " I said softly as he looked at me with his yellow eyes.

" Let it go. " I said as he nodded.

" Jace stop it. " I said and took Brett with me upstairs.

" I didn't know. " He said.

" It's fine. " I said.

" No it's not. I don't want you to cry because of me. " He said. " I'm sorry. " 

" It's fine Brett. " I said and smiled. 

" And for the record. You need to control yourself. I don't wanna see you go all werewolf. " I said as he nodded.

" Anything for you. " He said and pulled me into a kiss.

" You know. If you leave i might go all werewolf. " He said.

" Yeah wouldn't let that happen. " I said and smiled.