12

Scott's POV:

After Kira saved Brett and the girl. They all met at Deatons Clinic.

" Call Melina. " Brett suddenly said as I nodded.

Melina's POV:

I was sitting home, waching some werid Tv show when Scott called, he told me he needed me down at Deaton's right now. So I went.

When I came there, I didn't expect to see Brett and his pack.

" Scott? " I said as I stood beside him.

" What are they doing here? " I asked.

" Hunters were out after them. And we need their help to stop them. " Scott said.

" And what am I doing here? " I asked him.

" Brett said he wanted you to come. " Scott said as Brett nodded.

" And we might also need your help. " Scott said.

" I'm not letting her help. " Brett suddenly said and stepped forward.

" I can take care of myself. " I said and turned to Brett.

" I don't care. " He said.

" So how do we do it? " I asked Scott as Kira went and stood beside me.

" We'll need some more help. " Scott said.

" Like who? " I asked.

" Derek. " Kira said.

" Let's go talk to him. " Scott said as we all walked out.

I was the last one to walk out or so I thought. That was until someone grabbed my arm.

" Can we talk for a minute? " Brett asked as he still was wet from all the rain.

" Now is not the time, Brett. " I said as he sighed.

" Just wanted to let you know i'm sorry. " He said.

" You always are. " I said and walked away as he followed behind.

When we came to Derek's loft. Brett was standing beside me along with Lori. She looked so scared. I looked over at her and smiled as she tried to smile back.

After we got to Derek we went to find Chris. Though I lost Brett at this point, that was until Scott yelled his name and told him it was Chris's place and so Brett went back the his pack. As I was standing, talking to one of the pack members, Brett went over to me.

" Can we talk now? " He asked.

" Now is not the time. " I said and sighed.

" Then when is? " He asked.

" Maybe never. " I said as he looked hurt.

" Look I'm so-- " He began as I stopped him.

" Not now Brett. This is seriously not the time! " I said as he nodded.

As I stood there looking at the people who was here, there suddenly was gun shot.

" Run! " Brett yelled as I began to run with Lori. As I was looking beside me, the blonde girl was gone.

I was worried for her so I tried to find her, all I heard was gun fired. I was scared, I did have a gun myself but I wasn't going to use it. I know I needed to if I didn't want to die. I was running trying to avoid meeting the hunters and still looking for the blonde girl. I heard her yell after Brett, so I ran after her voice. I ran as fast as I could but someone attacked me. Not with guns but just attacked me.

" PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! " I yelled.

" It's fine, it's just me. " Brett said.

" Brett! " I said as he helped me up.

" Just run, I'll find her. " He said.

" No, don't leave me! " I said and grabbed his wrist. " Please don't leave me now. "

" I would never. " He said. " I would never leave you, not again. "

" When is it gonna be over? " I asked.

" I don't know. But I'm not letting anyone hurt you. I promise. " He said and held my hand.

As it went on and on. Out of nowhere it all stopped. i was with Brett the whole time, he was trying to protect me and he did a good job.

" Is it over? " I asked as Brett held me tight.

" I don't know. " He said, breathing heavily.

" Are you okay? " I asked and looked up to him.

" The real question is, are you okay? " He asked.

" I'm always okay. " I said and smiled to him as Scott went over to us.

" It's over. For now... " Scott said.

" Are you okay, Scott? " I said and slowly pushed Brett away from me.

" Yes I'm fine. " He said.

" Are you sure? " I asked him as he nodded.

" Yes, don't worry. " Scott said as I nodded.

" Just go before it starts again. " He said.

As I went out with Brett I suddenly saw he was bleeding from behind.

" Brett? " I said as he turned around.

" You're bleeding. " I said as he nodded.

" Doesn't matter. " He said.

" Let's find Lori. I wanna see if she's alright. " I said as he nodded.

As we found her she was scared for her life. I felt so bad for her. She looked so small, like a little sister to me.

" Are you okay? " I asked her as she shook her head and began to cry.

" Let's go home to me. I'll make sure it's safe. " I said as she nodded.

When we came home to me, I made her take a shower and borrow her some clothes of mine. After awhile she felt asleep in the guest room. Now I was helping Brett with that arrow scar he had on his back. He was sitting shirtless in my room as I was cleaning the scar.

" You know I still love you right? And that I'm sorry. " He said.

" I've been told. " I said as he nodded.

" I know it's only been some days, but please. I'm sorry, just take me back. Everything will go back to normal. " He said.

" Brett... " I began as he turned around.

" I need you. " He said.

" Brett.. I think you're right. Maybe we need a break. " I said as he sighed.

" But you said that I shouldn't leave you. " He said.

" I was scared. I was afried of dying. I didn't want to be alone at that time. " I said.

" I know you, and that was not what you meant. " He said.

" Brett listen-- " I began as he just crashed his lips on mine.

" Asshole. " I said and pulled away as he smiled.

" You're such an asshole. " I said and rolled my eyes as I smiled.

" Am I now? " He said.

" Take me back? " He asked again.

" Fine asshole. " I said as he pulled me into a long kiss.