15

I walked with Brett into my living room with the bowls of fruit and yogurt. Lori was sitting there watching some tv show. I handed her the food as she smiled.

" Can I ask you guys something? " She asked as I nodded.

" How do you do it? " She asked.

" What do you mean? " I asked her.

" I mean, having Brett as a boyfriend when he's a werewolf. I never got the story of that. " She said.

" It was weird at first, yeah. But I got used to it. For me, just because he's a supernatural now, doesn't mean anything to me. He's still that asshole I fell in love with. " I said as she nodded.

" Do you ever wish he wasn't a werewolf? " She asked as she began eating.

" You can answer that truthfully. " Brett said and looked at me.

" I don't know. I mean, it's pretty cool you're one. But sometimes I do worry about him. " I said to Lori.

" I already told you that you don't need to worry about me. " He said.

" But I do, because I love you. " I said as he smiled.

" I love you, more than anything else. " He said and kissed my cheeks.

" You guys are so sweet that it's unreal. " Lori said and half smiled.

" Our relantionship isn't always sweet. But we try to make it as perfect as it can be. " Brett said.

" Asshole here is the perfect boyfriend, even with his short temper and anger. " I said as Lori laughed.

" Well, I'm happy someone have him on a leash. " She said and smiled to me.

" I'm not on a leash. " Brett said and turned to me.

" Yeah okay, wolf boy. " I said as he rolled his eyes.

" I'm not a wolf boy. " He said as I laughed.

" Okay dog guy. " I said as he sighed.

" Not that either." He said.

" Okay okay, I get it. Puppy. " I said as he pushed me playfully.

" I will make you regret saying that. " He said as I smiled.

" You say so many things. " I said as he nodded.

" And I'll make most of them true. Like what I said in the kicthen. Just give me some time first. " He said.

___________

Vote and comment?