- .... . / . -. -..

Patrick blinked rapidly as he turned off his alarm clock. Damn, he should have turned that alarm off. He sighed, running his fingers through his hair, trying to figure out what the hell he dreamt about. But he soon shook it off, realizing what a beautiful day it was. 

So he started to get ready and as he glanced at the calendar, he quickly grabbed a red marker, crossing out the date. August 27th, 2013.

He slipped on his shoes, took his phone and wallet from his bedside, and quickly left his home. 

He smiled at the street he walked down on. It looked so pretty. He had to take a picture and post it!

-

vonstumple

vonstumple: mornin'!

-

He turned off his phone and continued to walk.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ignoring the strange feeling of déjà vu that was slowly creeping up to him.

----

And that's the end, darlings!

Oh shit, did I forget to mention this was the last chapter?

Oops.

Please don't kill me, haha!

I hope you liked this book uwu.

And I am so thankful for all of you that stuck around to read this crap.

But honestly, guys, thank you. Thank you so much for all of the support and love! I honestly don't deserve it, ugh. I love you guys so much and I can never thank you enough oh my god.

And, I guess, this is goodbye,

.

.

.

.

for now ;)