Who you are jealous of 😤

Oh my dem bois at the top are just lovely beans ♥️♥️♥️, my favorite bean is butters 🥰

Kyle
You really love Kyle a lot but there's always someone who's trying to ruin your relationship... and this person is no one other than Stan the man. They always hang out and make you feel like a third wheel, also Stan broke up with Wendy. Ever since you heard of Tweek and Craig being gay you were scared Kyle might become gay to...especially for Stan. Stan was a good friend of yours but you don't want him to take Kyle.

Cartman
Honestly the only thing you are jealous of is the food they get more attention than you. Every time Cartman eats it's like he's making out with his plate... literally. He constantly eating and never pays attention to you. He will even ignore you until you get him a bowl of his favorite cheesy poofs.

Craig
You knew Craig used to date Tweek....and he said that he wasn't gay anymore so he could be with you. But...Craig and Tweek still talk and you just can't help but get frustrated, so much that you'll start to cry but no one but you will ever know why. You don't want to hate Tweek but you don't want him near Craig either . He's yours ... at least you hope so.

Stan
Wendy ...that's all you need to know, that slut broke your mans heart so many times that it makes you sad. Although you can't help but get the feeling that Stan still loves her. He said he was over her but he still gets depressed... and you think it's because he misses Wendy. You love him so much you don't want to let go of his hands , you don't want to lose his sight. Sometimes you get just as sad as Stan that you yourself will start to drink and become depressed.

Tweek
It was really hard for you to be jealous but, whenever Craig would come over to have some coffee it made you uncomfortable...
It made you...angry
It was so noticeable especially to Tweek , he worried you didn't have faith in him but well you didn't know that. You would get so mad you'll literally flick Craig off every five seconds as if Challenging him. You would yell at him, and Tweek for not doing anything about it. But after it all you would lock yourself up and cry.

Kenny
You knew Kenny was a perve.... so you were jealous of just about every girl that would get near him...other than Karen of course. If someone let's say a hmmm a disgusting whore were to get near him you would literally run to him and wrap your body up against him. Letting everyone know he was yours. Maybe you were clingy but... that doesn't matter to you because you know Kenny enjoys it 😏.

Butters
You have faith in butters of course that he would never hurt you but there is one problem. Butters is really easily manipulated by everyone especially Cartman. Cartman has even tried to do it with butters before in your room when you were away. But when you got back you saw the two both naked... it went a little something like this....
Butters: oh hey y/n cartman and I are playing a game he said it's gonna be fun wanna join
Cartman: yeah wanna join *smirks*
Y/n: *pushes cartman off butters* don't touch him fatass!
After that you made sure Butters knew not to play dirty games with Eric.
(Butters didn't lose his virginity btw)

If u made it here I congratulate you, the next chapter is probably gonna be similar to this you'll see 😁