When he reacts to your jealousy(doesnt go well)

Warning ⚠️ this chapter may be a little to graphic so read on if you dare ⚠️

Kyle
You had become so jealous that you pulled Stan aside to tell him that he was making you jealous...which he understood clearly and decided he'll back off. But before he did that he told Kyle and let's just say Kyle was pissed.
Kyle: what do you mean you're jealous of Stan! He's my best friend how could you possibly think I'd fall for him! Now you decided to separate us!
Y/n: but Kyle...
Kyle: no buts! Don't you get it! It's bros before hoes!!!
Y/n: !? .... I understood.... *you walk out of his house with tears in your eyes* so I'm just a Hoe to him... after all this time I thought he at least cared about me.

Cartman
It was making you sick to hear that cartman would just chug down all that food. It's all he ever did and he wouldn't stop. It was making you jealous and concerning you.
Y/n: cartman stop eating you need to stop
Cartman: *ignores you and keeps eating pie*
Y/n: cartman!
Cartman: *keeps ignoring you*
Y/n: *you get mad and try to take the pie away from you*
Cartman: *pissed* fine if you want it so much take it! *throws plate at you and it cuts a small area of your leg but it's a deep cut*
Y/n: AHH! *scream in pain as tears trickle down your face*

Craig
You couldn't stand the fact that Craig still talked with Tweek . Tweek had even had come over to talk with Craig but they both ended up getting drunk somehow*. You were there to make sure Craig wouldn't get hurt but something terrible happened.
*craig kisses Tweek thinking it's you... *
Tweek is drunk but still not drunk enough so he knows exactly what's going on...
Tweek: Craig stop you have a girlfriend !
Craig: so what
Y/n: *cry softly*
Craig: oh y/n are you sad that I kissed my ex-BOYFRIEND *smirks*

Stan
You were sleeping next to Stan until you heard Stan sleep crying and talking that woke you up*
Stan: w-wendyzzzzzimissyouzzzcomeback
Stan: zzzi-Whyzzzzdoyounotlikemezzzz
Y/n: *you were shocked * Stan!!!
Stan: wakes up* huh? Why are you crying?
Y/n: I'm breaking up with you
Stan:WHAT!? WHY!?
Y/n: you don't love me you love her
Stan: her? What do you mean
Y/n: Wendy!
Stan:.......no.......I'm over her.....I know I am
Y/n: Stan you don't love me do you?

Tweek
Craig and Tweek were talking and you kept flipping Craig off and telling him threats behind tweets back. You knew Craig still loved Tweek but you weren't gonna give him up easily.
When Tweek went to serve a customer you and Craig were alone.
Craig: You think Tweek loves a bitch like you, he'd never truly love you he already met my dick *says this emotionless but smirking *
Y/n:*you got so mad you started punching craig* you fucker!
Tweek: y/n st-stop hurting c-Craig o-or else I'll have to ask y-you to l-leave!
Y/n: *ignores Tweek and is kicking craig*
Tweek: *tries to stop the fight but accidentally drops boiling coffee on you* stop! It already!
Y/n: you burnt me! *you cry but then your eyes are filled with anger as you slap Tweek and run out of the store*

Kenny
Kenny was talking to some whores and your protective self ran up and wrapped yourself of Kenny.
Whore: oh so you have a girlfriend?
Kenny: yeah an acquaintance
Y/n: what!?
Kenny: can you get off can't you see I'm trying to talk to this nice lady over here
Whore: yeah me and him are getting business settled...in bed later on
Y/n:* slaps kenny* y-you jerk! I-hate you I never want to see you again! *run off to Kyles house*
Kenny: I fucked up?
Whore: no you didn't you made the right decision.

(Warning small smut for butters)

Butters
Butters was almost always easily manipulated into doing horrid things but this was one of the worst times.
Kenny: yeah butters j-just like that...good boi...if you keep going you'll get a surprise from it and win the game~
Butters: oh boy ^^ *giving Kenny a bj*
*this game is fun*
Y/n: *you walk in on this* butters!
Butters: oh hi love^^
Y/n: get off him *push Kenny away from butters*
Butters: hey y/n what did you That for I was about to get a surprise and win the game!
Y/n: don't you get it it's not a fucking game it's called fucking cheating!

Ok so I'm done with the chapter and I made sure to leave it up on a cliffhanger for the next chapter. Stay tuned to find out what happens next 😉