Chapter 59

ABEL POV
1 WEEK LATER

I haven't seen or heard from Alexis in 1 week I'm afraid that she is really going to leave me this time. I have been smoking and drinking the whole time just to ease my pain but I can't, when its about Alexis I can't get high and forget about her. I tried calling her but she doesn't awser I called Asia but she said Alexis wasn't with her. Where could she be I need to see her I need to see my son.

ALEXIS POV

I haven't seen him in a week and I admit I miss him so much but he has to learn that I can't be treated like that. He calls and text me like 50 times a day I never answer. Adrien has started crawling I'm so proud of him. How could I love someone that looks so much like the person I hate at the moment. Every time I see my son smile or even look at me with those big brown eyes I see Abel all over him. I was brought out of my thoughts when my phone rang it was Abel I ignored it and went back to my business.

Alexis I am going to the hair salon you want to come Asia said.

Yeah I think I need a new look anyway I said.

Really lexi you want to change your hair, this isn't about Abel is it.

No its not I have had the same plain hair style since I was born. I want to change for me and only me.

Ok I was just checking let's go. Once we got inside the car it was complete silence the radio wasn't even on.

Sooooo Asia said breaking the silence.

What I said looking at her.

Are you ever going to forgive him she said.

I don't know maybe I just want Abel to learn his lesson. I've tooken him back to many time's he is the only one I have slept with since we have been together.

Aw I get you but he is the weeknd he has girls left and right trying to get a piece of that.

What you and Abel don't understand I'm not ugly so I have men come at me and I say no everytime.

Oh come on Alexis you never thought about cheating on Abel.

Hell no he is just that good I could never hurt him like he hurts me.

Wow, you really do love him with all your heart.

Yeah I do.

Then you need to tell him that.

We'll see I said looking out the window. The rest of the car ride was silent once we got there I dropped Adrien off at the day care area.

Hello what will you be getting today the lady said to me and Asia.

I want to get a bob Asia said.

Ok and what for you the lady said to me.

I just want to be surprised I don't care what you do to my hair.

Ok I have just the person for you she said.

A pretty light skinned lady came and got me.

My name is Gigi I will be doing your hair.

My name is Alexis. She sat me in the chair and put the thing on me.

So I am going to give you a hair style that compliments your gorgeous face and eyes. Do you trust me to make you look even more gorgeous.

Yes let's do it I said smiling.

1 HOUR LATER

Ok your finished she said as she spun me around to the mirror. Once I opened my eyes I was so shocked it didn't even look like me. My hair is cut to my shoulders it has big curls and the tips of my hair is dark blue.

Omgi love it thank you I said playing with my hair.

You welcome she said. I payed her and gave her a real big tip then went to the front to find Asia.

Lexi look at you she said touching my hair.

No look at this bob honey I said.

2 HOURS LATER

I was at my hotel room when my phone started ringing it was Abel I finally awserd.

What I said.

Hi baby please come home.

Why should I.

Because I'm sorry and I'm stupid I need you.

You should have thought about all that.

I am now please can we talk in person I miss you.

Ok fine Abel we are just talking I will be over in 45 minutes.

Alright see you soon.

45 minutes later

I opened the door and went into the living room I saw him sitting down. I got Adrien out the seat and held him in my arms.

Hi Lexi.

Hello Abel.

                                                                       TO BE CONTINUED