6

Last Chapter Mates

------

Jisoo pulled her bedroom door shut behind her, after casting one last little wave at Jennie who was curled up in her bed, and then tiptoed down the hall before cautiously peering into the kitchen. She cursed under her breath when she saw Lisa sat in there with her feet on the large dining table. Jennie would have killed her for that - for one it wasn't sanitary and for two Jennie was very protective of that table - it had been her family dining table when she was growing up. Jisoo wanted to knock the girl's feet off, but she also wanted to escape without being seen. Then again she was so, so, so hungry. So hungry that even Lisa's sandwich looked appealing, and Lisa's sandwiches were notoriously disgusting with mixtures including ham and jelly, peanut butter and pastrami, and feta with fries. Jisoo normally wanted nothing to do with those beasts, but she hadn't eaten since brunch with Jennie and even the beast was looking tempting. Not tempting enough to endure an interrogation conducted by Lisa though.

"Don't even think of trying to creep off," Lisa stated without looking up.

"Fuck," Jisoo muttered. Since she'd been spotted (Lisa always had a sixth sense when it came to someone trying to go under the radar) she headed to the cupboard and pulled out a loaf of bread, sticking four slices in the toaster. She didn't look at Lisa as she grabbed some raspberry jelly from the fridge and stuck on the kettle for tea.

"Wanna tell me what's kept you and Jennie hidden away in your room all day?" Lisa asked and Jisoo could imagine the knowing look, the arched brow, the judgment. Still, Lisa was her friend and she desperately needed some friendly advice right about now.

"I can't stop having sex with Jennie," she admitted as she slipped into the chair opposite her friend and let her head fall to the table with a dull thunk.

"So you're having sex now?" Lisa actually pulled her feet off the table and leant across the wood before poking her scalp several times.

"It's worse than that," Jisoo looked up at her.

"Worse how?"

"I can't stop having sex with her, didn't you hear me say it?" she grumbled, "we've paused for a snack and then I'm going to go down on her..."

"I would think that's a snack in itself," Lisa quipped and Jisoo shot her a narrow eyed glare,

"Way to ignore the issue."

"The issue isn't that you can't stop having sex with Jennie," Lisa stated succinctly and Jisoo sat back in her chair awaiting the pearls of wisdom she was hoping were about to be released. "It's that you don't want to stop."

"Would you?" Jisoo huffed.

"In fact, the issue is why you don't want to stop, which I think you already know because you're a smart lady. But I'm also thinking you're ignoring all the issues because at present you're getting to have sex with Jennie. And I'm betting you're having a fabu-fucking-lous time."

"It's fan-fucking-tastic," Jisoo agreed, thinking of grinding up against Jennie, and how the girl's confidence was growing each time, thinking about Jennie taking the initiative, thinking of Jennie's fingers pumping in and out of her.

"And it's Jennie," Lisa added as if that were some big reveal.

"It's always been Jennie!" Why was that suddenly an issue?

"My point exactly," Lisa nodded.

"I don't understand what you mean? It's always been Jennie I was helping."

"I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about the monumental crush you had on her freshman year. I'm talking about how she's been your best friend for the last three years and about how the chemistry between you is ridiculous. That's what I mean. You're protective of her. You're interested in her. It's always been her."