Chapter 1~

Katherine's POV

Right Now, It was a Week Before We go off to Hogwarts and I'm Pretty Excited, But Aunt Marge is Coming and I am not happy about that.

I woke up that morning in a okay mood. I got up from my bed and Looked Across the room to see if Harry's Awake.

He Isn't and Aunt Marge Will come this Afternoon. We'll be forced to Clean the House by ourselves.

'Its better to wake him up' I thought.

I walked to Harry's Side not so Quietly.

"Harry, Time to wake UP!" I yelled the Ending.

"AHH!" Harry's Head Shot Up.

'This is a Funny Sight.. Why don't I wake him up like this everyday,' I thought with an evil smirk.

"Harry, It's Time to wake Up.. Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon will murder us." I said.

"Fine... Just five Minutes More..." Harry Mumbled Trying to Fall back to Sleep.

I let out a loud Sigh and Thought for a few seconds before Starting to Jump on his bed.

'Yup, Defiantly Doing this everyday,' I Mumbled Under my Breath.

Harry Let Out Groan and Got up.

"Finally! I've been trying to wake you up for the past 1000.00 Million Years! How dare you make me Suffer!" I cried out Dramatically.

"Shut Up Katherine, I'm already in a Bad mood." Sighed Harry.

Harry Got Up, Went to grab clothes and then Left the room to the Bathroom.

I waited for him to Finish Before going in after him.

"Harry! You Didn't Flush!" I yelled Scarred.

"Sorry!" I heard Harry's awkward Voice Reply.

I finished my Business and Changed into more Comfortable Clothing.

I left the Bathroom and walked downstairs to see Harry Being Yelled at.

"No I me-" Harry Tried to explain.

"POTTER! HOW DARE YOU SAY THE 'M' WORD IN MY HOUSEHOLD!" Uncle Vernon Yelled Angrily.

'What the Hell Happened in Here,' I thought Looking at the Scene in front of me.

"Girl! Go get make Dudley's Bacon immediately!" Aunt Petunia Exclaimed.

"Yes Ma'am." I said Politely.

'We aren't Slaves.. They Could do this themselves..' I narrowed my eyes as I grabbed the Nearest Pan.

I Turned on the Stove and Grabbed Some Bacon Pieces.

After Cooking the Bacon Pieces, I put the Down and gave them all to Dudley.

"Now what do you say?" I said Quite Rudely to Dudley.