Chapter 25~

Alexander's POV

I am very thankful to Venessa, Mark,       and Katherine. They always make sure i have the best. Actually feeling loved is the best feeling ever.

Just getting that thought when you wake up feels great.

I woke up quite early that morning. Mark was still asleep, which is great news for me.

I do my morning routine, which basically: Brush Teeth, Wash face, take a quick shower, get dressed into casual clothing, and fix my fluffy hair.

Once I was done, Mark was now awake.

"Morning, " Greeted Mark, with his morning voice.

'Damnn, Katherine would be dying if she heard that voice.'

Mark did his morning routine, and once he was done, he sat down next to me and started a conversation.

"So, what are we going today, Dad?" Teased Mark.

"Don't call me that, it's unsettling, " I said feeling grossed out.

"Okay fine, but seriously. What are we doing today?" Asked Mark

"I don't know, i mean we could always finish our studies, " I said making Mark Groan.

"Hell Nah!  I' ma go to breakfast and then go to Quidditch try out, did you forget! They're today!" Exclaimed Mark.

"Oh shoot! I totally forgot! Let's go find Katherine and Venessa, " I said before getting up and running down the Dorms' staircase.

We were met with Venessa and Katherine in front of the staircase probably about barge in and wake us up.

"Oh thank Merlin! Venessa was about to freak out! C'mon run to breakfast now! Then meet Me at the Quidditch pitch! I'll get your gear!" Exclaimed Katherine as she grabbed me by the shoulder and pushed me out the door.

"Katherine! Don't move too much! Your shoulder!" Scolded Mark.

"Heh... Sorry, " Apologized Katherine.

Mark quickly ran down the stairs and ran out with Venessa and I to get to the great hall.

Katherine's POV

"Venessa! Make sure they eat!" I exclaimed.

"Of course! Meet you there, " Said Venessa as she left with the guys.

I started walking up the stairs of the boys' dorms.

The Slytherin Prefect put a spell and now Venessa and I was allowed in the boys' Dorms.

When I opened the door, Scents of Mark's and Alex's Cologne.

I looked around their room. I was looking for their Quidditch gear.

I closed the door and I saw their brooms under Alex's bed.

I saw their gear hung up on the door.

I looked around their room, hoping to find a bag, I can put their gears in. I walked around the room, to find Mark's bag that he puts extra clothes in when we are on the train. I quickly grabbed it and put in their gears.

I put the bag overly bad shoulder and it hurts like hell.

'I need my good arm to hold the brooms, just a little pain won't hurt.'