Chapter 18~

Katherine's POV

I looked at the direction where the bludgler came to see Weasley.

I glared his way and he smirked.

I flew down to the ground to give him a little beating.

I looked at his direction to already see Venessa, Alex, and Mark yelling and punching him.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?! ARE YOU TRYING TO GET HER KILLED?!" Screamed Mark in his face.

I saw Weasley spit in Mark's face making Alex Punch him and Venessa kick his leg.

"YOU TRYING TO GIVE HER A CONCUSSION?!" shouted Alex

I saw Weasley try a swing at Alex making Mark catch his fist mid-hit.

"Dude Try to swing and let's see where you'll end up," Smirked Venessa as she slapped him across his face.

I finally flew down to where they were and Smirk at Weasley's bruised eye and his tired state.

"See Weasley, You shouldn't try that crap with us," I smirked at him.

Mark turned around and looked at me and left out a breath of relief.

Mark dashes towards me and hugged me.

"Are you okay? Did it hurt you?" Muffled Mark into my school robes.

"Yeah, I'm fine. It hit the tip of my hair, not my face," I laughed.

Alex shot one more punch directed to Weasley's Rib and let go of him.

Once Alex let go off Weasley, Weasley fell onto the ground defenseless.

"Hah! Weasley got knocked down by a second year!" Venessa Laughed, "this is hilarious!"

The Slytherin Quidditch team ran towards as and looked at the defeated Weasley on the ground.

"Is everything alright?" Asked Flint.

He looked at Weasley and laughed dryly.

"Is that Weasley?" Asked another Player.

"Yup!" Chirped Venessa as if nothing happened.

Suddenly, Hermione and of course! Weasley's shining armor! Harry Potter.

"Ron?! What happened?" Exclaimed Hermione concerned.

Hermione looked at Mark's and Alex's hand and saw that they were a little red.

"Did you two do this?" She Sneered at Alex and Mark.

I rolled my eyes.

"I didn't know Weasley was cheating on Potter," I gave a snappy reply.

"What?!" Exclaimed Potter.

"You heard the girl," Said Mark, smirking slightly.

"Anyway Potter, Be careful where the redhead hits a bludgler, you wouldn't want your best friend expelled," Said Venessa.

Potter nodded in fear and ran to help Hermione pick Weasley to take him to the Hospital Wing.

I roll my eyes along with Venessa, Mark, and Alexander.

"He is so weak, " Stated Alex.

"We should flee the scene before we get caught, " Said Venessa making the rest of us nod.

Since it was our free class, we decided to head up to the Astronomy tower.

We sat in a line on the edge of the tower and chatted about the recent event.