We're Here

I wake up in a bed. I don't remember anything. The. Walls are red and there is a thick black carpet on the ground. The bed was big, fit for a king. There was a mirror, too. The room was big, but pretty empty. I look around a bit more before I see a note:

Kitten,
I'm sorry I could wait for you to awaken, but I had business to attend to. I will be back soon. You may roam the castle all you like, but you are not allowed to leave the premises. We will discuss everything when I return. I have layed an outfit out for you that I expect you to wear it today. Once you have put it on, go eat. Then you may do as you please until I get back. Be a good girl.

~Dark

Some of the memories from last night flooded my brain, causing it to hurt tremendously. I look over and see a mirror and a stool. The stool had an outfit on it. (Above)

I put it on and gag as I look in the mirror. I stare in disgust at my body. I never liked it. This outfit showed a lot or my body, too, which I don't like. It covered my scars, though, so I guess it's ok, for now.

I left the room and slammed head-first into someone. I looked up and saw, what I could only assume, was a demon.

His green eyes looked down on me, causing me to flinch slightly "tsk. Calm down. I'm not allowed to hurt ya. Dark'll kill me," he informs me. "The names Antisepticeye, but it's too long, so just calm me Anti for now." He smiles a bit. I've never seen a demon genuinely smile before. "I have to say," he walks around me, "Dark does have good taste," He smirks a bit. I freeze up slightly. "Chill. I was just teasin'. Damn, humans are weird." He takes my wrist in his hand "come on, then. I was instructed to take you to the dinning hall when you woke up."

He leads me down a labrynth  of halls and corridors before we arrive at the dinning hall. Demons, or those I can only assume to be demons, bring food out. They glare at me as they set out food. Anti growls at them as they do and they get back to what they were doing. In front of me sat food. Actual food. I waited a second, just staring at it. "If you don't eat it, I will. You act as if you haven't eaten food in months," Anti looks at me. He laughed, thinking he made a joke, I assume.

"I haven't ...." My voice was quiet and barely audible. He stopped laughing and looked down at the ground.

"Sorry. Didn't realize that. That was meant to be joke," he sighs and sits down, eating something.

I took a bit and my eyes lit up. I didn't know food tasted so good. It took a few moments for me to realize that my stomach wouldn't be able to handle so much food. I finished one dish and stopped eating completely.

"What's wrong with it? Was it burnt or somethin'?" Anti inquired.

I shake my head no. "It's good. I haven't eaten for so long... I would get sick if I ate so much at a time..." I sighed. It looked so good, too.

"Hmm... Alright then." He stops eating once he's done, pushing his plate aside. "Whatdoya want to do, then?"

I shrug in response and hug my legs to my chest. I yawned and my ears twitched slightly.

"You want to go back to sleep?"

I nodded. He led me back through the halls and to the original room.

"You can sleep in the room for now. I'm sure when dark gets back, he'll want to give you your own room, but this will do for the time being." He opened the door for me.

"Th-thank you." I say simply and quietly, walking into the room. The door shuts behind me, and the room gets dark. I climb into the bed, pulling my knees to my chest, shaking slightly. It was pitch black in the room and I was terrified. I didn't like the dark and silent room. Instead of asking for help, I went under the blanket and cried myself to sleep, once again, falling into a deep slumber.