Dedications

Wow. Hi. Hello. I can't believe we made it.
It's finished.
My first proper Bones fanfiction. And I somehow managed to do it before I lost all inspo for it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA okay I'm done.

So, there are some people I want to thank. People who, without realising, kept me sane and going through the entirety of this book. It may only be 20 odd chapter long but it was still an effort.

Dedications.

CheeseBa11in

This wonderful lady made the cover for this book and has given me so many encouraging words to get me through this book. You have been an amaking help to this book so thank you so much 💕

Rosebud1208

Chica, you are an absolute legend! You've encouraged this book (and my brain) which has been a huge relief. You are amazing and I am so grateful for you and your amazing words 💕

Phanvas

Wow. Where the hell does I start?
It's because of THIS amazing lady that we had the chance to fall on love with #Prooth. It's thanks to you for your amazing mind and allowing me to mold and take Hannah into my head and turn her into a proper person for all of us. You have inspired an entire book from the one-shots you requested!
Love ya, girly and thanks for Hannah 💕

Dr3amChaser Yessi-love1619
raysquared1921

You three have voted and commented and loved this book and I am so grateful for you three.
Love you three 💕

And to everyone else who has read this book, voted, commented, shared, loved and enjoyed. I've loved writing this and I am so looking forward to writing the sequel. The sequel that's based on a new character and Aubrey.

Which means I can now introduce the new book and character more proper.

Tinkerbell

Introducing Emilia Clarke as
Casey Rudolph

Introducing Emilia Clarke as Casey Rudolph

I'm so excited!
The books FIRST chapter will be up
soon  so I'll see you all, for more Hannah and Booth and now some goofy Aubrey and now, hopefully, you'll all love Casey.

》Bree《