Chapter 1

"HOLY SHIT, BAEK, CHANYEOL IS MAKING A COMEBACK!" Jongdae screamed as he ran up to Baekhyun, shoving his phone into the unbothered one's face where the announcement was displayed.

Baekhyun pushed Jongdae out of his face before he started to fix his hair.

"For fuck sake, calm down, will you? He's just another guy making boring ass music who I couldn't bother to care less about. Now let me eat my breakfast in peace," Baekhyun turned away from his best friend and ignored his whining.

"Woah, go off. Who pissed in your cheerios this morning?" Jongdae shrugged as he distanced himself from the moody one.

Baekhyun let out a long sigh, "Sorry, I didn't mean it. I'm just stressed because I'm graduating in less than a month and I literally have no idea what I wanna do."

"Wouldn't be the first time..." The other one mumbled as he went to the living room.

As half of the day went by, Baekhyun sat in front of his laptop while procrastinating over a project he still had to finish. Jongdae was nowhere to be seen. He probably went to buy that Chanyeol guy's new album or something like that. He thought.

The two of them have been best friend and inseparable ever since they met in middle school. Afterwards they went to the same high school and later college.

Even though Jongdae was his best friend, he never understood the obsession over the idol guy, which all started about two years ago. His best friend could sometimes be a bit overprotective over the idol. This was the only thing they didn't really have in common.

Baekhyun heard the door unlocking and assumed that it must be his best friend returning from wherever he had been all day. Since he still felt bad about earlier, he decided to make it up to him somehow.

"Yah! Baek! Come here, I need to show you something!" Chen's excited voice came from the living room.

Probably just another silly CD. Baekhyun grunted as he stood up from his desk and went to where his excited best friend was.

"What?" It came out harsher than Baekhyun expected but that didn't seem to bother the other one who's eyes were only focused on what looked like tickets which he held in his hands. Out of the blue Jongdae threw himself on Baekhyun and he was so suprised by the action that he almost lost his balance. "What the fuck, Jongdae?!"

As Jongdae released the confused one, he shoved the tickets in his face. "DO YOU SEE THIS?"
"Uh, yes? Guess what, I have eyes," Baekhyun shrugged. "DO YOU KNOW WHAT THESE ARE FOR?" Jongdae screamed again. Baekhyun took a closer look at them what he still didn't understand what this was about. He shook his head and waited for his friend to explain.

"I am diSAPPOINTED. YOU HEAR ME. D I S A P P O I N T E D!" Jongdae whined. "Jeez, just tell me already and stop making a scene," Baekhyun let out a sigh, slightly annoyed since he should be working on the presentation. "Ok, first of all, you're shitty friend, kbye. Second," Jongdae paused and collected himself for a moment to not freak out, "second ... I FUCKING WON TICKETS FOR A CHANYEOL CONCERT NSJAKJSKS"

Silence. Baekhyun just stared at him. "How did you just say NSJAKJSKS out loud— Ouch! What the hell?!" Jongdae grinned as Baekhyun groaned in pain because the other one stepped on his foot.

"I hate y—" Baekhyun was cut off by Jongdae.

"Will you come to the concert with me?" His best friend gave him a pleading look and pouted.

"N—"

"Please Baekkie..." Jongdae pouted.

Baekhyun was about to reject him again but then he remembered how mean he was in the morning and still kind of owned him an apology. He sighed in defeat as he eventually agreed.
"I promise you, you won't regret it~" Jongdae walked off to the bathroom.