Prologue

One more year, one more year. It repeats in my head like a broken record.

One more year

Its the first day back after a long summer break which consisted of the main four activities: sleeping, playing guitar, smoking with Mikey and Ray, and of course work.

I did hear something interesting though, something Mikey wouldn't shut up about for he was so excited about it, some transfer students or some shit are coming this year. Why they would start senior year? I have no fucking clue, but all I know is one of them is Mikey's brother. Gerald? Maybe was his name, I don't know I wasn't really listening.

As usual the hallways are jam packed with teenagers ranging from anxious little emo freshman, to overly plastic seniors who are constantly showing to much skin. It's overly stuffy and it makes me wanna punch a hole in the wall, but then again. It's a high school and everyone does.

One more year.

I spot Mikey in our usual waiting corner with a whole new group of people. One of which whom stands out the most. He has striking red hair that's just slightly long but not really. He sports tight ass black jeans that compliment his legs perfectly, along with badass chains. A plain black tee shirt and an oversized sweatshirt hug him nicely, giving him the perfect amount of cute and fierce. Overall I'm just trying to say, he's fucking perfect.

Ok, Frank calm down. You don't even know if he's gay.

I take a deep breath, and start to make my way over there. There was about eleven kids with him in total. All of which looked incredibly introverted. One of them catches my eye, and gently nudged the taller boy next to him, who quickly wraps an arm around his waist and pulls him in protectively. He glares at me slightly before turning his attention back to the small boy in his arms. Ok...

"Ey! Frankie Boy!" Mikey calls, beckoning him over. The red head backs up closer to the group of misfits. I smile a bit before doing a weird sort of man hug thing with mikes. "So these youngins right here are the newbies coming in for the year." A cold hard stare is sent to me from the group. Except for one. The cute little redhead who stands in front of me. He's shorter than me, and even prettier up close.

"Gerard." He says sticking his hand out. Gloves? Why is he wearing gloves in the winter? I don't question it and shake his hand.

"Frank." I respond, completely in awestruck.

"Mikes we're gonna head to class." He turns to mikey. Mikey smiles and ruffles the kids hair.

"Alright little one, I'll see you after-school. Take care of yourself, if you need me call me." Mikey says grabbing the boys chin, making him look into his eyes. Gerard nods and grimaces t the nickname, motioning to the others to follow him, and off they go like a pack of wild wolves. I stare at them for a second more before turning to Mikey.

"Who the hell are they?" I say, in complete awe. He chuckles at my surprise.

"Those, my dear friend, are the killjoys."