Kahoot (dunno gotta call it something)

Some of this is from the actual show. 

Mention of Suicide. 

Do I even need to put these here?

The shouting.

The bruises.

The wreckage. 

There's nowhere to go.

You're trapped in this ridiculous family.

You can't get out.

"Zoe, be more like your brother."

More like him?

"Zoe, we trusted you."

I didn't mean too.

"How could you do this?"

It wasn't my fault.

"Zoe."

Stop.

"Zoe!" 

"Zoe!" A hand met my face. I snapped my eyes open and jumped up.

"Ow!"

"Sorry," Jared Kleinman said. "We have projects, were about to get paired."

"Oh uh...thanks." The dream lingered there for a second, but I pushed it away.

"No problem." He grinned and turned back to the board.

"Okay, I Kahooted all of you up and your partners are on the board." Ms. Teresa said.

"Kahooted?" Someone said from the back of the class. The person next to him snickered. She pulled up the screen and on it were all of our names split into 13 pairs.

"Ah dammit." The same 'Kahooted' kid said. "Well see ya later dork. Have fun with..." He paused, obviously looking at the board. "...Jared." 

"Yeah okay, have fun with...Zoe." Well, guess who Zoe is. That's right. Me. Hidie-hoo. Ain't it a fine life. I turned around and saw two kids, freshmen. One a tall, skinny, pale kid with greasy hair and a shorter kid with dark hair and skin and a red hoodie. (You all know who this is right? Right? Good.) I turned around and walked to the back of the room and approached the one boy with a red hoodie, the skinny kid had walked away. 

"Hi... I'm Zoe... uh, are you..." I turned toward the board. "Micheal?" He nodded and smiled. 

"So the project is... we have to do an example of Kinetic Energy? After we learned what it is?"

"Yep, that's basically it." We laughed for a second, then it died down into awkward silence. Yay. 

"So, uh... brainstorming!..." He coughed then laughed. "I guess?" I nodded. 

"Google?"

"Sure..." He fingered gunned me. "Wait, what do we use?" 

"Wanna come over? I mean, for the project, not like... dating."

"Dude, chill. I know. Sure. My moms are fine with it."

"Okay... so..." I looked at the clock. "Oh, look, two more minutes, fantastic." I turned back to Micheal. "See you after school." He pushed his glasses up his nose and grinned.

"After school." 

Ding... Ding... Ding...

---

Best example of Kinetic Energy

"1. An airplane has a large amount of kinetic energy in flight due to its large mass and fast velocity.

2. A baseball thrown by a pitcher, although having a small mass, can have a large amount of kinetic energy due to its fast velocity.

3. A downhill skier traveling down a hill has a large amount of kinetic energy because of their mass and high velocity.

4. A golf ball sitting on a tee before it is struck has zero kinetic energy because its velocity is zero.

5. An asteroid falling to earth at incredible speeds has an enormous amount of kinetic energy."

"An asteroid? What about that?" 

"I guess. That would be cool to make a model of. We could do an asteroid model with a wire y'know, and facts and the earth." I said, demonstrating with my hands. 

"To show our inevitable death!" I snorted and nodded.

"Yeah."

"Hang on, lemme get some writing utensils." He opened his bag and a sort of familiar smell came out of it.

"Micheal? Is that... Is that weed?" He looked up and nodded sheepishly. I felt my face fall. I stood up and turned away to the bathroom. I couldn't be near that smell. Not again. 

"Wait, I-I'm sorry, did I do something, is it the weed? I'm sorry." I turned back around.

"No, no, it has nothing to do with you..." I hesitated. "You know I'm Connor's sister right?"

"Yeah, Connor Murphy, he's like a celebrity now." Of course he is. 

"Well, y'know he used..." I smiled. "Nevermind. It doesn't matter." I sat down. "My mom will go insane if she smells drugs in her house, so maybe get your stuff and close the backpack." He did. "So let's brainstorm."

---

Uh... C minor, D, G. Repeat. (I've never played guitar, what am  I saying) 

I ran the pick among the guitar accidentally tweaking a note at the end. I re-tuned it, strumming it again. No effect. "Damn," I muttered. 

Thump. I looked up. It came from down the hall. Connor's room? Isn't mom in the kitchen? Isn't dad checking his email for the 1,000 time? I opened my door and walked into the hallway. This is like a Scooby-Doo episode. Shut up. I was about to push open the door when-

"Dinner will be ready in ten minutes Evan, I hope you're hungry!"

I opened the door and there he was, standing in the middle of the room, glancing around.

"Why are you in my brother's room?"

Hey sorry, this chapter was so short. And sucky.

There's gonna be more Be More Chill yay...

Er...

Bye!