3 Times Batman Acted Like a Dad

Just a literal little mix of young justice things. They are all little cuts of when Batman showed people he actually had a heart. This also will include the JLA. Also there will be numbers
<<>><<>><<>>
1. Dick is 13
The team had been told to go into the training room and Robin didn't want to train. He and Batman had already trained that day, so, he didn't want to. This is how he got out of it.
Robin had been the last one in the training room on purpose just so he could do this. It was Batman's turn to train with the team and as Batman was talking, knowing that He and Robin had already trained, started without him.
Robin walked up to Bruce and said, "I want a hug." He said plainly.
"Why?~" Batman asked.
"Because I do." And he wrapped his arms around Bruce.
Slowly Bruce hugged back and Robin sunk into his cape. 'Thanks tata.'he mumbled.
It surprised the team when they saw Batman's whites grow, him smile and his face light up.

2. Dick is 10
The Justice League wanted to know why Batman had been missing so many meetings. They go to investigate and found a heart melting surprise.
Bruce and Dick had been watching a couple Disney movies and cuddling in the livingroom when Dick fell asleep and Bruce shortly after. Then there was a knock at the door. Alfred of course answered it and Clark, Diana and Barry where there.
"Master Bruce is in the livingroom. Would you like me to show you there?" Alfred asked
"No thanks Alfie, I know where it is." Clark said.
"I'm sure you do."
Clark tinted a little.
The trio walked into the livingroom to see Bruce curled up around a little boy. The smiled to see Bruce's shell was cracking. But who was this little boy? And how did he worm himself into Bruce's heart?

3. Dick is 21
Dick has been working at the BPD for a little and the other officers didn't really know that Dick is Bruce Wayne's adoptive son.
After a long day of work at the BPD, you would think that things would settle down and they would get a break. They were going to, but then a certain someone walked in. Everyone knew it was Bruce Wayne but they weren't expecting Dick to be talking all happy then just to go solid and his gaw set.
"What do you want Bruce." Dick demanded. The tone scared everyone. Quite literally.
"So what, I can't come visit my son?"
"Wait a minute! Rookie! This is your dad!?" Yelled an officer.
"Yes, this is my adoptive father. Now what do you want so I can get back to work."
"Tim is sick." He started
"Okay, with what?" Dick asked
"He went down with the flu, and it put him in the hospital."
Dick's eyes widened. "Take me to him now. Sorry guys, but this is my little brother. I can't leave him alone."
"Don't worry, just go."Cheif told him

So I hope you guys liked this, I'm sorry I don't really know anyone at the BPD.
Word count- 529