[ Chapter 50 ]

*don't play song*

Y/n's pov.

" Jack, for the last time, it's not for eating! " Gene whines as he sees Jack holding a toy block in his hand, i chuckled.

I stood up from my chair and ruffled Gene's hair as i walk into the kitchen.

" seriously, how do live with him? " Gene whines.

" i live with it " i grin and open the fridge, taking out a can of soda.

I open it and took a sip as i walk back to my desk. I adjust my jacket on my shoulder and Jack ran to me as he reach out his arm. A sign of him wanting me to carry him while he giggles. I smiled and pick him up then place him down on my lap as i wrap my arms around his waist, placing my chin on his head and give a peck on his head.

He giggles.

I sighed and he grab the can of soda taking a sip. I help him to hold it cause his hand does still has a cast on.

I place the can on the table and he burps, i chuckled. I place my head down on his head as he play with his fingers.

Gene's pov.

I smile looking at Y/n and Jack. I stood up and she sighed again, looking from the reflection of the window her eyes landed on me and smiled at me, i smile back.

It slowly turn into a frown and tears was forming in her eyes. Worry fills in me, she look down and stood up as the chair push back by her legs while holding Jack in her arms.

She carry her and Jack wrap his legs around Y/n's waist and his head lies down on her shoulder along with his arm around her neck. Asleep.

Gotta admit Jack is always fast a sleep. She turns to me with as a tear escape her eye and walk into her room shutting the door. I frown and look down on my foot. I sighed.

" when will you change Y/n? " i asked myself.

Drops of water hit the white tiles, telling me I'm crying. I wipe my tears and i hear a baby crying. I turn to see Caleb awake as he stood inside the cradle, i walk into the room and carry him to the side of my waist and cooed him so Claire wouldn't wake up.

I calmly hummed a lullaby and he calm down while i sit on the chair. He lies his head on my torso and i place my hand on the back of his head, gently stroking the light hair that is slowly growing.

" it's okay "

~ Time Skip ~

I wrap an arm around Y/n's waist as she leans her head on my shoulder with the blanket covering our body while we sit on the couch with our legs up, relaxing with our eyes close.

" why did you cry? " i asked.

" the thought of you and me was in my head " she said.

" about what? " i asked.

" about us not ending well " she said.

" you know I'm not letting that happen " i said.

" we'll see " she said.

" you know what i realize about you? " i asked.

" what? " she asked.

" that you're stubborn as hell like Ein " i said, she snickers.

" we're both stubborn as hell " she said.

" and that's why i love you " i smiled.

" any other thing you realize about me " she asked.

" your beautiful, smart, a bit feisty, stupid sometimes " i smiles, she scoffs.

" well, what i realize about you is that your also stupid, most likey the dumbest person in the world along with Ein and the others, especially Aphmau, and your. . . .caring, handsome, maybe a bit stubborn too " she said, i snicker.

*play song*

I open my eyes and look down at her when she open her eyes and look up at me. We both make eye contact staring at each other as our surrounding was completely silent. The kids are sleeping, it's late at night. The moon shining in from the open window and the curtain flowing as the wind soflty blew the air inside.

" i love you too " she said.

I place my hand on her cheek and she had a tint of pink forming so does my cheeks. Our eyes flicker into each others lips and slowly lean in.

I felt the tears forming in my eyes just by looking at that beautiful E/c eyes of hers. All i see is hurt and pain in them.

She didn't have to hold back her tears cause it's already streaming down. My tears started to trickle down my cheeks as my lips was place on hers and she wrap her arms around my neck.

Kissing passionately, i wrap my arms around her waist and pulling her closer to me as she sits on my lap. She move her hands on my cheek and one of my hand holds the back of her neck. We move our head in sync as we kiss, only the sound of our lips making was the only thing that is heard.

My tears staining her hands while her tears dripping down on my black shirt I'm wearing. But i didn't care when she wrap her arms back around my neck and she leans backwards bringing me down with her and I'm hovering above her as we kiss.

We pull apart and i wipe her tears.

" don't ever leave me " her voice cracks.

I give a peck on the lips.

" never " i said and lie down next to her.

I wrap my arms around her body as she place her hands on my torso leaning in again. I lean in and hug her, bringing her in closer as we kiss for a few seconds then pull apart.

She snuggle into my torso and i place my hand on the back of her head, gently stroking her head as we slowly dozing off to sleep.

I'm literally addicted to a song called 'this is what a broken heart feels like' by Marina Lin and it's a bEaUtiFul mELoDy, you should download it.

If you listen while reading this it literally fits and will make you cry, I'm not kidding, try it, you will feel the chills.

Bye!

ฅ'ω'ฅ

~ Mariko