Chapter 11: An apple a day, doesn't keep the Doomslayer away

Doomslayer's POV

My next stop is Appleloosa. A large portion of the food of the ponies and monster girls comes from there. If i kill everyone there, all the food will go to the men.
"Vega"
"Yes?"
"Is it possible to make a barrier out of argent ?"
"It is. Let me show you how to make it."
After receiving the video of how to make it, I make one giant dome of argent energy. I pull out my chainsaw and let it roar. All the people there turn their heads to me and piss themselves. I start to cut left and right. One of them got the chainsaw in her face and I let it rotate for a few seconds. After that, I hanged up a pony with 2 meathooks and cut her in half. Another monster girl got cut up in half and tried to crawl away while her organs were falling out.
I was almost done killing everyone. When I was raising my chainsaw to decapitate a little girl, I was hit in the back with something heavy. I flew into a wall and I turn around to see who hit me.
The third element, Applejack.
"I found you, you monster. You killed my friends and almost killed my sister. You will pay." She says.
She runs at me and hits me in the chest. I slide back a few meters. I decide to just fight her with my fists. I rush at her and we start to trade punches. Even for pony, she had a lot of stamina and defense. She manages to 3 hits to my chest and head. When she tried for a fourth hit, I grab her fingers and broke them. She screams while holding her hand. I then hit her in the air and start to keep her in the air by punching her. I wasn't done, as I took her shoulders and gave her a headbut. She fell on her knees, I place my foot on her face and I push. She was instantly knocked out. I suddenly had an idea on how to kill her.

A few minutes later

After I had bound her against a tree using metal chains, I woke her up by punching her in the face. She wakes up and her eyes widen in horror. Her sister is suspended in the air above an apple juice maker. She tried to get out of the chains, but it was if no use. I lower the girl down while the machine was working and they were both screaming. Her sister's screams became gurgles as her body got crushed by the gears and red juice flew out of the machine into a barrel. Applejack is crying in grief and rage. I put some apple tree seeds in her mouth and force her to eat them. I walk to a grave I had digged in the ground. I throw her in there and start to cover her up with dirt. Midway in the process I placed a tube on her face so I could hear her scream for what I was about to do and she wouldn't die from the lack of oxygen. When the hole is filled up, I transfer argent energy where she was buried. She screamed and blood red apple trees sprouted from the ground. Her screams started to stop and I pour the juice of her sister on the roots of the trees . I send another scroll to the zebra village and start to travel to the third place.
Succubus village.