Take a break!

This one is crucial.

Many of us think that if we study really hard all night/day/weekend/week/month/year/(years??!) we're somehow going to slay everything and nail every exam just like that. That right there is a recipe for disaster and you're setting yourself up for self destruction!

Take a break between study sessions. Create a schedule on when you should be studying what, and when you should take short breaks.

So how long should these breaks last? Between 15-20 minutes. Use this time to have a small walk around the house, drink some water or get some fresh air outside. Then you'd have rejuvenated your brain and are ready for round 2/3/4/5 of studying!

Taking too long for breaks would make you lose interest in studying and taking really short breaks won't give your brain enough time to recover or process what you've just learnt!

So take the right amount of time for breaks and have them on regular intervals of studying to maximize your gain.

Have an hour of studying, then a 15-20 minute break, then repeat.

You'll feel the difference in this and the way which you've been previously using to study. It'll feel way better and the processing of information would feel easier and straight forward!

______________________________________
>>Hi, hope you found this tip useful. If you liked it please vote for this book so it can get exposure and hopefully more people will find it and have it help them too :)
Thanks,
- Allen