Find A Study Mode!

I know you're probably wondering; what is a study mode?

Well a study mode is a way in which you feel comfortable studying in.
For example, you may like/prefer reading as your study mode, or you might like something more anticipating so you'd watch a documentary on the topic studied. Perhaps you like music and prefer audiobooks. Some may want a more hands-on approach and take part in practical activities that are part of our studies.

Everyone is different and have their own likes and preferences so it is important that you find a study mode that you are comfortable with or like using when studying.

Because we learn better when we're having fun!

And we'd study better when we are curious/interested/happy/glued to what we like or prefer.
So try some of the modes I've mentioned above and see which ones work best for you. If you don't like those then try doing some research on Google for some because I think I left out a few.

Anyways, have fun picking a new study mode and having yourself immersed in your studies with a lot of interest!

______________________________________
>>Hi, hope you found this tip useful. If you liked it please vote for this book so it can get exposure and hopefully more people will find it and have it help them too :)
Thanks,
- Allen