Pity Party (myhcndscarryem)

this is for iGYSmetahuman

word count: 1830

~~~~~~~

It was another night of passion and love, but this love wasn't like any other kind of love. Jimin was married, but he wasn't happy, Yoongi was his happiness. Jimin couldn't lave his husband, because having to tell him about Yoongi would be embarrassing. No he wasn't embarrased by Yoongi, not in the slightest, he was embarrased at the fact that he was commiting adultery, which was extremely frowned upon in both his and his husbands family.

"My birthday is tomorrow, I was thinking we could have a special day, just us." Yoongi smiled softly and he laid beside the other. Jimin exhaled and looked at Yoongi, "Dohyun's birthday is tomorrow.." He sighed sadly, his husband had been talking about having a nice party with friends for his birthday for a long time. "Right...Dohyun." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"We never do anything together, we never go out to eat or anything, we just stay at my house, or if I'm lucky, we'll go to your house if he's at work." Yoongi sat up in the bed. "I hate having to share you, Jimin."

"Yoongi, you know that I love you...you know that." Jimin sat up as well, "If you love me so much why can't you just choose me for once? I want to be with you, I want to be married to you. You deserve better than him," Yoongi frustratingly ran his fingers through his hair, "I want to be with you, I want nothing more but, he's my husband, if I miss his birthday then he'll think that something is up"

Yoongi shook his head, "Because something is up! Tell him that you don't love him, I don't want to hide my love for you anymore. Everyone knows that I don't show too much of my feelings but with you..I wont hesitate. I want you to myself.'

"Yoongi, I'm sorry but I just can't do it." Jimin sighed softly and started to get out of the bed to get his clothes on. "I need to get home, it's almost 10."

Yoongi looked at him with sad eyes. "Please, just come tomorrow. If you come then you won't ever have to leave. I want to be with you, please. Meet me at the Steak House at 4, if you want to be with me."

Jimin looked over at him, he simply nodded before leaving the room. Jimin didn't promise that he'd come because he knew that he woudn't be able to keep that promise, he has never lied to Yoongi. Jimin loved him so much, he could just give everything up and see him at 4 and al would be well but he couldn't. He didn't want to break Dohyun's heart.

No matter how much he didn't leave him, Dohyun was good to him. He'd always been sweet. But if he chose not to break Dohyun's heart, then he'd be breaking Yoongi's, and he actually loved him. Yoongi said on his bed in the quiet as the beautiful smell of Jimin had faded, he felt completely lost without Jimin. He was his only source of sunlight in his shaded life.

Jimin walke into his house. It was silent, Dohyun must already be sleep. He made his way upstairs and to the bedroom. He put more comfortable clothes on and slipped into the bed, laying awake. He didn't know what he would do. He couldn't live like this, he hated being under pressure. He couldnt sleep.

Yoongi wasn't getting too much sleep either. The thought of tomorrow being the day that determined his future with Yoongi didn't exactly help him rest, he was going crazy. He felt himself going crazy over Jimin. He knew, he juist knew that Jimin wouldn't choose him, he cried and cried until his throat hurt at the thought.

Yoongi didn't sleep until late that night. He woke up and took a shower. He thought and thought and prayed and hoped that Jimin would be with him at that restaurant. It was the only thing on his mind all day long. He decided to try to keep himself happy considering it was his birthday after all. Yoongi encouraged himself. He got to the restaurant, sat himself at a table and waited, and waited, and waited. He didn't get too sad, it was still early, only 3:55.