It's my party (MyBTS7)

Title: It's My Party

Jimin was dreading today.

It was his boyfriend of two years, Yoongi's twenty fifth birthday.

As he opened the door, he was greeted by the sight of Yoongi sitting in a circle of chairs, conversing excitedly.

***

Yoongi glances around at his friends sitting around him, glad that they could take the time out of their busy schedules to spend his birthday with him.

Namjoon

Taehyung

Hoseok

Jungkook

Seokjin

And his boyfriend, Jimin.

"I want to play some games." Yoongi says, watching everyone nod except Jimin, who looked apprehensive.

"We could play pin the tail on the donkey." Taehyung says.

"But we don't have a donkey." Namjoon points out.

"Jin could be the donkey." Jungkook says jokingly, giggling as Jin began to make donkey noises.

Everyone laughed at that- well, everyone except Jimin.

He opened his mouth to say something, his lips forming the words but no sound coming out.

Yoongi tried in vain to make sense of it but he couldn't.

"I- what? Speak up." Yoongi huffs out after a moment.

"I said-"

"We could play hide and seek." Yoongi says suddenly.

"Yeah let's do that. We could use Taehyung's tie as the bandanna." Seokjin says.

Everyone agrees, chatting excitedly as Taehyung removes his tie.

"Who wants to go first?" Yoongi asks, looking around at everyone.

"I'll go." Jimin mumbles, standing up.

Everyone breaks out into giggles.

"Well don't just stand there; go get the tie from Taehyung and put it on," Yoongi says after a moment. "I'll go hide."

And so, for hours and hours Yoongi and Jimin play hide and seek. Jimin always found Yoongi relatively quickly, at which Yoongi would insist they play again.

Yoongi was breathless once they finally returned to their chairs.

"We should play something else now. Something not as babyish as hide and seek." Namjoon says once they've sat down.

"Like...?" Taehyung asks and everyone sits in silence, trying to think up some games.

"We could play beer pong." Hoseok suggests, grinning sheepishly as everyone stares at him.

"I wish." Yoongi grumbles longingly.

"We don't have any beer genius- or any kind of alcohol for that matter." Jungkook says teasingly.

"Or cups or a ball." Jin adds.

"And now you've made Yoongi upset. You know how much he likes alcohol." Namjoon says.

"What about five minutes in heaven?" Taehyung suggests.

"I also enjoy drinking." Seokjin adds as Hoseok scoffs.

"I'm not gay- not that there's anything wrong with that." Hoseok says, making Taehyung giggle.

"Yeah we're not in high school anymore Tae." Jin says.