Trapped Inside This Hell That Holds Me (sonofasnitch79)

Dare#4- Trapped Inside This Hell That Holds Me

Jimin sat in the edge on the hospital bed waiting. He'd already gotten dressed and was ready to go home. He stared down at his forearm as it was covered in a white plaster. He wondered if anyone at school noticed he'd been missing or if they even cared. He was brought out of his thoughts by the doctor walking into his room.

"Alright Mr. Park, you are free to go. Here are your discharge instructions." Dr. Hunter gave him a sweet smile. "I want to go over a few things. First, the tendons are healing nicely and you'll gain full use of your hand if you go to your physical therapy twice a week. The cast will be off in two weeks and be replaced by a after that. Please feel free to ask your friends to sign your..."

She was cut off abruptly. "I have no friends. We discussed this. Why else would I jump through the window of my two story house? You don't listen." Jimin just stared at her for a moment, tears filling his eyes before breaking eye contact and returning to look at his arm.

"I'm sorry," she sighed. "Can I continue?" He nodded, silvery hair falling into his face. "Okay, keep all your stitches clean and dry, they look good. You need to go to your therapy sessions to discuss your continued suicidal issues and medication maintenance twice a week for right now." she paused to make sure she had his attention. "Finally, you're to have a mandatory birthday party. You're turning 17 and you need to celebrate that you are still here with your family and you have to invite people."

He looked at her wide eyed. Was she crazy? There was 6 people he could even think of to invite and none would come.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoongi was laying in a bean bag on his bedroom floor in darkness. The sun woke him as he squinted out the window, it was just another day of monotony... nothing changed. He got up and took a shower, changing his clothes to another black tee and pair of jeans before grabbing his backpack and heading out the front door. He narrowly missed his mother in the kitchen as she would have noticed he had gotten stoned last night leading to the examination of his arms which had new cuts on them. He wondered why she recently began to care about what he did.

The wind was chilling. He zipped his leather jacket up and pulled his hat down tighter over his mint green hair. He figured he would go to the library and get his assignments done, anything to get out of the house of infinite questions. But first he had to stop and get fuel. He walked into Starbucks and ordered black coffee and a muffin, sitting down to look over his Instagram before he left. Not too much was new.

Girls posting pictures of themselves "just waking up" with perfect makeup and sunrise pictures with captions of how great life is. He was about to close it when he noticed a post from an account that had been dormant for weeks, Park Jimin was back online. An aesthetic photo of himself looking away from the camera in black and white captioned 'still here; barely breathing'.

No likes yet because of his low number of followers so Yoongi would be the first. He followed him with his AgustD account that didn't have his own name on it, but he followed him. He commented, 'I am happy you're back, missed you, Chim-chim.' A small smile crossed his lips as he pocketed his phone and disposed of his trash. He grabbed his bag and continued to the library.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin sat at the computer, taking a break for a moment from making the invitations his mother told him to make. He logged into his Instagram account. He was afraid to see if anyone had posted mean comments on his account but he wanted to see if AgustD had posted any new pictures and he wanted to let them know he was still here even though they had never met.