Description

(Trust me this isn’t a totally sad story! Yes, there will be sad parts but there will also be some happy/fluffy parts!)

Castiel isn’t like most 17 year old boys. Most 17 year old boys don’t inherit magic from their mother or see dead people. Not to mention having Lucifer in his head talking to him as if they’re old friends. But, Castiel has to live with these things every day of his life. He has to keep it a secret from everyone except his Mom, Hester, who shares the gift of magic, but not the gift of seeing the dead. He and his Mom are literally best friends; she’s the only one that keeps him sane. But, when he loses her in a horrible accident his life starts to go downhill. His anxiety gets worse, he has no motivation to do anything, and turns to weed for comfort.

Dean is the most popular kid in school. He’s the quarter back, he has a sexy girlfriend, and a posse that follows his every move. People think he has the most perfect life but, they couldn’t be any more wrong. He has a lot of family issues. His parents are fighting all of the time, there is rarely a moment when they aren’t yelling. Their actions take a toll on Dean’s little brother Sam, giving him anxiety and causing him to hate loud noises. But, Dean comforts him the best he can and the kid is pretty normal and happy when their parents aren’t home.

Fate brings the boys together and their lives change drastically.  

“You saved me.”

“We saved each other.”