Need-to-Knows! ↓

So, as most of you know, I'm T (Trier), and I've talked about writing this fan fiction for about a month. And if you're reading this, I suspect you know that this is a cross between the anime Noragami and the show Voltron.
Now, I know there will be things you guys won't understand fully... that's where this update is handy.
A list of some of the things from the last three chapters: gods, Regalia, phantoms
(I will explain them real quick, with visuals, but stick through to the end for future things that will need explained.)
Gods
Now, in this sense, there are more than one god. In the anime, the god the anime is based around, is a calamity god. He's trying to change what he was originally made for, and into a god of happiness, basically. Now, Lance is basically taking his place in this fan fiction. Their are the seven gods of fortune: Bishamonten, Hoteison, Diakokuten, Fukurokuju, Ebisu, Jurojin, and Benzaiten.

(That is six of the seven

(That is six of the seven. Kofuku isn't included in this picture.)
There are also other gods, smaller gods, that are made from the wish of a human. Now, in this case, Lance is one made from a human wish. From what I know so far in the manga (and will hopefully soon confirm), the human who made the wish is Lance's lifeline, basically. I'll wait to explain more about that later when we get to it.

Regalia
Now, if you've never watched or read Noragami, you probably have no clue what a regalia is. A regalia is basically a spirit that hasn't been corrupted and can be taken in and given a name by a god. Now, a corrupted spirit turns into a phantom, possibly. But regalia are formed from the non-tainted ones. In this instance, Katie/Pidge is one that hasn't been corrupted. She was a new soul, a fresh death, in a sense.
Here a shot of what Yukine looked like when Yato found him:

Lance realized that and wanted to make her his regalia. Now, she was given two names. She was given one name and it's alternate, and her alternate is used when she is turned to a weapon. When given those names, she will have a mark somewhere on her body that has her name.
Also, suicides makes the soul corrupted. The choice to commit suicide means your soul has already but tainted before death. Included in this, the Regalia has no recollection of their past life, name, or history. When knowing any of that, it can break a regalia, so the god has to give them a new name, and get stuck with the spirits past memories.
Regalia have two states, their human state and their weapon state. The weapon normally correlates with their personality, in a way. And when their master (god) calls their alternate name, they switch from human to weapon. For them to switch back, their master calls their human, name.
Here are some pictures of Yato's regalia (Yukine/Yuki) from the anime: