Boi!

Dippers POV-
I woke up in Bills arms, at first I was startled but now I'm clam, after remembering last night. I wiggle to loosen his grip but fail, only waking him up instead.
"Pinetree- you tell me what happened yesterday? You freaked out." He yawned, looking adorable, which made him smile.
"Well, I think you know, since you can read my mind-"
"Still!"
"Okay... well, you see.(recaps what happened 2 chapters ago) so yeah" I look up to see a very red faced, with anger, Bill.
"I am so glad I did that."
"What?" I look up at him confused.
"Oh! Nothing~" he smiles. I think he knows I think he looks hot with that smile... so, well, he looks hot, making me forget what we were talking about. "And you don't need to remember!" I frown
"Bill."
"?"
"Seriously, what did you say?"
"How about we take a bath? Come on" he pulls me towards the bathroom and next thing I know, my body starts to remove my clothes out of muscle memory. I stop when I see Bill staring at me.
"Um..."
"You're hot." He says nonchalantly!???? Bruh!
"Um no." I look away but he places his hand under my chin, turning my head to face his.
"I'm serious." He smiles, making me blush. I squeeze my eyes shut out of embarrassment but next thing I knew, his lips were on mine. They were forceful but gentle. I melted into it almost immediately. I've always wanted to kiss him, but I never thought I would nonetheless me being naked. I feel bill smirk and I hear his fingers snap. Breaking the kiss I see his FLAWLESS body stark naked. My face goes beat red and I turn around, hugging my knees to my chest. I feel his warmth wrap round me as he embraces me in a hug. His head nuzzling it's way into the crook of my neck. He picks me up and sits us both into the bath. I was sitting on his lap, my whole body at this point beat red.
"I love you~" he whispers into my ear.
"I-I" I turn around so I'm on-top of him, smushing my face into his chest, I had to hide. I'm so embarrassed!!! I hear him chuckle as he strokes my back. I smile before relaxing.

That was embarrassing.