Chapter 9

Third Person POV

Dumbledore sat at his desk, his fingers drumming a rhythm on the hardwood. 'This is bad, very, very bad. Harry has disappeared and I know not where. Felix watched him apparate out of Hogwarts, which should be impossible. The only person I know who could probably get even close to such a feat is Tom. And if that is what has happened, then the world is in terrible danger. And I am losing my weapon...even if I was planning to kill him right after he kills Tom.'

He let out a long sigh; there was no way he's going to let his toy go to the other side that easily. 'No,' Dumbledore chuckled, 'I will just have to ask the wolf for answers instead.'

A few minutes later Felix was standing in Dumbledore's office, kneeling in front of the desk.

"You called for me?" Felix whispered slightly, not looking up from the floor.

"Ah, yes, my boy, I have something important for you to do. Please stand," Dumbledore grinned.

"Of course," Felix stood fluidly, standing tall like any snobby pureblood would.

"I need you to go find Remus, and bring him to the cell in the dungeons, by any means necessary. I would recommend stunning him before you get in his sniffing range. Oh, keep him away from anything silver. For the time being," Felix grinned, before bowing.

"As you wish."

"Good, good, now be sure you do this right away, before our beloved weapon returns. You are dismissed," Dumbledore smiled, a twisted gruesome smile, as he watched his loyal pawn leave the room.

Harry POV

I stood in front of the Manor, getting more worried about Remus by the second. 'What if something bad happens? What if Dumbledore captures him, and forces him to reveal information about me? What if Remus cuts himself on silver? Oh god, Harry, shut yourself up! That last one was absolutely ridiculous! But...' My thoughts are abruptly interrupted by a loud crash coming from inside. Quickly walking through the doors, I found what could have been rather amusing, if not for the circumstances of my arrival.

"But my Lord, what if Evott is just tricking us!?" Bellatrix Lestrange was on her knees, pulling repeatedly on Voldemort's ('It's Marvolo, Harry, remember that') robes. Her expression was one of insane panic, mixed with a pleading look. Vol- Marvolo on the other hand, looked thoroughly annoyed, but was smiling. Albeit in a rather harsh way, it was a smile nonetheless.

"Now, Bella, trust me on this. I know what I am doing. Besides, Sirius has been watching him and thinks that Harry is serious about joining us," Marvolo reached down and disentangled her hands from him, before pulling her back up on her feet.

"Of course, I am sorry, my Lord, but I just don't trust Evott."

"It is fine, you will just have to get to know him is all," I found this to be a good time to make myself known, so I calmly cleared my throat in greeting. Bellatrix's head snapped up towards me, Marvolo simply raising an eyebrow in my direction. He already knew I was standing there - this doesn't surprise me any.

"Er, hello?" I felt rather awkward.

"Glad you could make it Harry, thank you for bringing him Sirius, you are free to go back to Hogwarts now. I'm sure Harry can make his way back on his own," he said calmly, Bellatrix glaring in my direction as she moves towards the back like a shadow hovering over us. Sirius nods and walks out of the room, silent on his feet. "Come, Harry, let's go somewhere less likely to be spied in on," Marvolo gave Bellatrix a look, and guides us away towards a different room.

"Now, Harry, regarding this time-travel thing. I can safely presume most, if not all, of your name and backstory are fake. I would like to ask you for your true name and story. If you are okay with telling me those things," We had sat down in comfortable plush armchairs by a fire, in a rather calming room. It was medium in size, with only the two brown chairs, facing each other, and a black coffee table in between them. There's also a bookshelf that covers an entire wall, filled to the brim with different books. The carpet is a nice shade of grey and is quite soft, matching the darker grey, nearly black, colored walls. A small silver chandelier hung from the ceiling, giving the room a rather fancy look. I refocused on Marvolo before answering.