talking about it

Awsten: you and Awsten were at your cousins 5th party. Your mum and dad were talking to there family while you were looking after your cousin. You were holding her while Awsten your boyfriend of 4 years was making funny faces behind your back making (Y/C/N) giggle.

10 minutes later Y/C/N was still giggling at your boyfriends faces.

"What are you still laughing at missy" you said turning your head to see her still laughing.
" he's making me laugh" Awsten smiled at this.
"Do you want kidsY/N" Awsten asked out of the blue.

"Don't know do you" he nodded" are you asking about trying for a baby"he nodded playing with Y/C/Ns hand still. "I would love to have kids with you Awsten"

Geoff: " imagine it Y/N mini you and me's running around the house." Geoff has been nagging about trying for a baby for weeks. I loved Geoff don't get me wrong but I was only 20 I didn't feel ready to look after another life. Being responsible for feeding, cleaning etc....

" I don't know Geoff im only 20 your 22 (I know he isn't 22 but just pretend) we are both young" you said but deep inside you knew how much Geoff wanted children."And don't forget your on tour"

"Babe we are taking a two year break. Please Y/N" you look up to see desperation in n Geoff's eyes.

"Ok let's do it"

Otto: As Otto had a month off you spent a lot of time cuddling and Otto making up for the time eg in bed.

You and Otto were both watching a movie until you he started kissing your neck.

"Bedroom now" you both ran up the stairs and every now and then you'd stop and kiss. Not long after you were both making out.

"Otto are you forgetting something" you said

"Why don't we do it without protection" he smirked
"You mean try for a baby" you asked. He slowly nodded but smiling at the same time.

"I thought you'll never ask" you asked. You smirked and carried on the night making out without protection.