Morning sickness

Awsten:

The clock hit 8am and you knew what was coming. You legged it out of bed and ran to the bathroom and threw up multiple times before you head Awsten get out of bed. Great you woken up Awsten. He didn't get any sleep and when he did he woke up because he heard you puking.

"Babe are you ok! Please let me in" Awsten knocked on the bathroom door. You unlocked the door as you returned to throw up.

Awsten sat down next to you and started rubbing your back.

" I'm sorry you have to go though this" he said and kissed your head.
"It's fine it will be worth it in the end" Awsten stayed with you until you finished and you spent the rest of the day cuddling. Awsten resting his big hand on your stomach.

Geoff:

Here we go again as you leg it to the toilet. You practthrew Geoff atm off you and ran to the toilet and did what you did every morning for the last 2 weeks.

"Y/N are you ok. Can you let me in" you unlocked the door and sat back down next to the toilet while Geoff came and cuddled you and embraced you into a hug.

The feeling returned as you threw up again. Normally the men don't come to the bathroom while their girlfriends suffered from morning sickness but you had the blessing of having a phobia of vomit.
"I hate this" you mumbled as you fell back into Geoff's arms as he was comforting you.

"I know you do baby. But it will be worth it when we hold our baby girl or baby boy in our arms" Geoff said and kissed the top of your head. "Let's go back to bed and cuddle" you nodded and went to stood up but Geoff picked you up bridal style and carried you back to bed.

Otto:

You woke up and felt hot, sweaty and sick you started panicking and woke up Otto.
"Otto please wake up" he woke up with panic written across his face. "Help me I feel really hot,sweaty and I feel sick" your hand gripped onto Otto's as he sat up showing his abs.

"Don't worry Y/N it's just morning sickness" you laughed at how scared you go just because of morning sickness but within seconds you felt sick coming so you darted to the toilet Otto running behind you." Awwww baby girl you alright. I'm here just let it out"

You carried on emptying your stomach with the comfort of Otto's hand rubbing your back. When you finished you lay back into Otto and whispering I love you into your ear.

You walk back to bed and fell asleep for another 2 hours.