Telling families

Awsten:

Today was the day you were telling yours and Awsten's family about the baby. You were nervous and excited about telling then. His Mum, dad and sister were around and your Mum and dad were over.

"So are you ready baby" Awsten said wrapping his arms around you from behind. You turn around and wrap your arms around his neck. " let's go" he took your hand and you walked to the car and Awsten drove to his parents house. You arrived and Awsten walked in first.

"Hi mum" you said and hugged her.
" is my baby boy here" you laughed as you hear awsten's mum come though.
"Oh god my mom is embarrassing" Awsten said as you giggled.

You soon sat down at the table and you could feel Awsten's hand on your thigh. Awsten coughed to get there attention. They stopped.

"Um me and YN have something we want to tell you " he smiles as you smile back. " me and YN are expecting"

"Oh my god. My baby is growing up" his mum said crying and hugging him tight.
" mom and I will always be your baby boy" Awsten laughed and I hugged her back.

You carried on talking about the baby until you and Awsten decided to go home.

Otto:

You were getting ready to have a party at Otto's house because it was his big sisters birthday.

You and Otto walk to his parents house then you two were greeted by his mum.
"Hello my handsome boy" his mum said raffling Otto's curls.

"Hi mum" he said hugging his mum back.
"Hello YN I hope otto has been treating you right" his mum said smiling and hugging you.

"Yeah I make sure of it"you laughed. You felt Otto grab your hand. You walk into the garden to see Otto's big sister with her friends.
"Hi Samantha " you said hugging her.

1hour into the party you and Otto thought it was time to tell everyone about the baby.

"I want to make an announcement" Otto said with his arms around you. "Um me and YN are expecting. Yes mum your going to be a grandma" his mum came running towards both of you.

"Oh my god there's going to be a baby Wood"

The rest of the day was involving a lot of baby talks and talking about baby names.

Geoff:

Being pregnant at the age of 19 scared you because you were thinking about what your parents would say. Geoff said he will stand by you whatever happens so you did have some hope your parents would say the same.

"Are you ready to tell them about baby Wigington " Geoff giggled wrapping his arms around you from behind.

You and Geoff walked to your house which was a 5 minutes walk.
You knocked then walked in.

"Mum" you shouted to your mum. Your mum came running to the door and hugged you tight.

"Are Geoff's parents here yet" you asked.
"Yeah there in the back." Geoff walked into the garden to see his mum and dad.
"Geoff my baby boy" his Mum said running to Geoff and hugging him what looked like for life.
"Mom I'm not a baby" Geoff said laughing.

" you may not be a baby but your still my baby boy" you and Geoff just laugh and Geoff grips onto your hand.

Half way though you and Geoff decided it was time to tell them about the baby.

"Me and YN have something to tell you" Geoff moves his Dm around your shoulders. People stopped and looked at you. " me and YN are expecting. We're going to be parents"
Seconds you hear omg and congrats all over. Yours an Geoff's parents came jogging over.
" omg! A baby Wigington" his mum said hugging you and Geoff.
"Congrats" your mum said hugging you.
You felt relieved that your mum was happy especially of your age but your mum and dad were happy and so was Geoff's Mum and dad.