finding out

Awsten

2 months since you and Awsten decided that you wanted to try for a baby. Nothing has happened. You went to the doctors to see if there was anything wrong but there was nothing.

You both tried one more time before giving up. That night there was a lot of moans, screaming and groans. But the next morning you found yourself throwing up.

" babe you are pregnant" Awsten said rubbing your back.

"I hope I really am."You said before throwing up again.

"I'll go and get a test" he ran to the shop not caring if the paparazzi saw. He ran back to the apartment and gave it to you.

You went and did it then came back out a couple of minutes later.
"So?" Awsten said walking closer to you.
"Your going to be a daddy" his face lit up as he gave you a massive hug making sure he didn't hurt the baby.
"Hello baby Knight I'm your daddy I like ve you so much already"

Awsten was going to be an amazing dad!

Geoff:

" You won't leave me if I'm pregnant would you Geoff" Geoff tan up to you embracing you in a hug.

"No I never would. I want this baby" you turned over the stick and handed it to Geoff. "Oh my god Y/N were going to be parents" Geoff hugged you again you felt some tears from Geoff's eyes go though your top.

"Geoff are you crying" he shook his head in your shoulder. You pulled away and looked at Geoff. "You are Geoff!" You smiled wiping his tears. He held your hand and tilt his head.
"I love you baby Wigington. I hope your a girl so I can play princesses but if your a boy I don't mind. I will teach you how to play guitar and your uncle Otto can teach you how to play the drums" Geoff said to the unborn baby.

Otto:

You and Otto walked down the street Hand in hand to get a pregnancy test as you have been throwing up for the past week. You arrived at the chemist and grabbed 3 tests just to be sure.

You paid and put them in your bag and walked home again. Now and then you. Outdoor feel Otto stroking his thumb on your hand. Was he nervous? Was he excited? You didn't know.

You went into the bathroom and took all 3 tests and waited for the beeping to go off.

After what felt like 2 years the beeping went off you walked outside to see Otto sitting nervously on the bed.
"So?" Otto said standing up. You looked down to see 3 little +'s on each test.

"Your going to be a daddy" you smiled and tears ran down Otto's face. He runs up to you hugging you slightly.

"Hello baby Wood it's daddy. I love you so much. Please don't put mummy though pain." Otto smiled kissing your stomach.