Little brother, Big responsibility.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY CHARACTERS IN THIS, DISNEY DOES.

Also, before we start: -"this" means their talking, -'this' means their thoughts, -this means flashback. This is my first ever fanfic story (more of a one-shot book but meh), so im sorry if my grammar is bad or anything, correct me if I misspell or anything, I want to get better so it would help alot. Oswald's 6 and Mickey's 4 in this, Okay lets start!

Have mercy one me please TwT...

It was a normal day....er, well as normal as a family of two humans and their two cartoon  children can be.....

Anyways, As stated before, It was a beautiful day for Mr. Walter Elias D., his wife, Lillian D. and their children, Oswald the lucky rabbit and Mickey mouse, Oswald being the oldest of the two. Now today was a weekend, so walt was at home enjoying his days off from work, and what better way to enjoy it than a family BBQ under the evening sky. Walt's lovely wife, Lillian, was preparing everything necessary for a BBQ (plus some hotdogs for the kids), while walt double-cleaned and checked the grill. Mickey and Oswald were getting their baseball-ball, bats and gloves to play with their creator and father.

Mickey, being younger (even if he's just two years younger) and so energetic yet impatient, could not wait any longer to play.-"Oz-Oz, i wan pway" Oswald thought for a second...then said -"hm... Okay, but only with the ball and gloves for now, kay?" mickey nodded eagerly.

Oswald started with a little game they called 'Roll the ball' which consisted of just rolling ball on the ground, but quickly got bored of just rolling it back and forth at such a slow pace. He decided to spice things up a bit by throwing it back, mickey catching it. Barely but catching it. And Oswald being a good big brother, playfully challenged mickey. -"Hey, wanna see how high we can throw it at eachother?" mickey's eyes sparkled with excitement and cheered, -"yeah!"

-"But ya gotta catch it so it counts, kay?" mickey nodded quickly, looking like a puppy with a new bone. As they played, Oswald made a little trick, which consisted of a little jump and a cartoony spin and then threw the ball. Mickey caught it, falling on his bum in the process. He was amazed, and being the optimistic little mouse that he is, he was sure he could do something just as impressive too. -"Oz-oz ook, I can do twick too!" Mickey got up and started spinning and jumping, then he finally let go of the ball. The ball went too high and fast for Oswald to catch in time. The ball finally hit the floor...taking a, now broken, vase with it and Oh did Oswald feel so unlucky right now. Once the sound of shattering porcelain reached their ears, it went silent.....

-"...That didn't count" Until Oswald spoke, to which Mickey frowned, mostly because he knows its true rather than because it wasnt the best time for that.

All of a sudden, Walt rushed in and asked -"What's going on?! What was that noise?!" Both toon children jumped.

Soon after his wife came in, and once she spotted the broken vase on the floor she immediately  ran to Mickey and Oswald, checking them over for any injuries darting questions at the trouble-makers, concerned as any mother would be, -"Oh my goodness! Are you two alright?! Are you hurt?!" After double-checking and finding no injuries whatsoever, she sighed in relief hugging the two of them, preventing them from getting close to the broken porcelain shards. Finally, Walt spoke -"Oswald, Mickey, what happened?"

Oswald was the first to answer,-"Yeeaah,um...About what exactly?" Walt signaled  the vase and said -"About the vase Oswald." The little rabbit looked at the shards, wincing. He turned to look up at his father, giving him a nervous smile -"It fell? heheh" Walt crossed his arms, knowing fully-well what  Oswald is  trying to do,-"Oswald." -"I know right? Just can't trust vases now a days, such a shame"