Oh Brother

So this is my first story hope you guys like it!

Michaels POV

I sat at the kitchen table drinking coffee while scrolling through the notifications on my phone waiting for Samantha to come down stairs. I glanced at my watch 7:35 oh why did she have to cut it so late? Her bus would leave at 7:40 and she knows that if I have to drive her it will be with a sore bottom. I said a quick prayer in my head and kept scrolling through my phone keeping a careful eye on the time silently willing her to come down and catch the bus.

Samantha's POV

Oh why did I have to cut it so late!? I was throwing on my shirt while brushing my teeth I glanced at my clock 7:38! No way I was going to make it I didn't even have shoes on and had no idea where my backpack was. I Just hoped that maybe Michael would be understanding I mean everybody makes mistakes sometimes! granted this would be the 7th time he drove me that quarter. I just hoped that he didn't ground me or worse give me a spanking. I glanced back at the clock 7:39 I was out of options I crept down the staircase and peaked into the kitchen. My stomach was doing somersaults Michael hadn't noticed me yet he was doing something with his phone. I opened my mouth willing myself to talk but all I was able to squeak out was "Michael?" . He raised his eyebrow already looking irritated "Could you drive me to school? I woke up late again and missed the bus." I mumbled looking down at my feet. I heard him sigh and set down his phone and start to lecture. "Honestly no I can't I was supposed to be at work early this morning and now I'm going to be late. I shouldn't be working harder than you to maintain your attendance your job is very simple wake up and go to school and so far you've failed at both of those things which makes me think you need a reminder. Do you in fact need a reminder Samantha?" He said sternly now standing with his arms crossed. "No" I mumbled still looking down trying not to cry at this point, while I still hoped to get off scotch free I knew what reminder  was code for and if I knew anything about my brother it was when that word was used there was a spanking in my near future. "No what Samantha?" He said glaring "No Sir" I mumbled again. There was silence for a second and then Michael continued "I am very disappointed in you Samantha I told you last time that if this happened again you wouldn't get off so easily didn't I!?" He growled "Yes sir" I whispered "Well then" he started "Here's what's going to happen your going to go to your room and finish getting ready when your done you will clean your room. I will be up there in 20 minutes I need to take care of a few things first when I come up I fully expect you to be ready and your room to be clean am I clear?" He questioned "Yes sir" I mumbled almost monotone at this point, I started to walk away to go get ready "Oh no no I'm not done with you." Michael said "We still need to talk about your punishment." At this I broke into tears Michael immediately came over to comfort me. He picked me up and held me in his arms whispering sweet nothings in my ear until I calmed down. He then sat me down at the table and continued talking a bit slower this time "Now baby we do need to talk about your punishment OKay?" He asked head tilted "Yeah" I whispered. "Alright, your bedtime is no longer 10:30 until you prove that you can handle that responsibility your bedtime will be 8:00. You will be grounded from  your phone for a week along with the Tv. And you will be receiving a spanking  right now as well as one at bedtime to remind you to get up in the morning. Do I make myself clear?" At this point I started to argue but was silenced with a quick smack to the thigh "owie!!!" I squealed " I asked if I made myself clear not for your opinion Samantha." He said. I gave him my best pout lip hoping that he would just let me go get ready and skip the spanking.

Michael's POV 

Of course Samantha had missed the bus just like I thought she would I had lectured her and was about to punish her when she gave me that pout lip of hers. I hate when she does that so I caved and told her to go get ready I'd still spank her after she was ready but she didn't know that. I sent her on her way and sent a quick text to my boss telling him I'd be coming in a little late this morning. I then headed outside to warm up the car and to get the snow off the Windows. I'd go up to deal with Samantha in a little bit.

Samantha's POV

Yes my pout lip worked! I ran gleefully up the stairs to get ready so glad that I had gotten out of my punishment, or so I thought. 20 minutes later I had located my backpack slipped on my converse and had my room looking spic and span. I layed on my bed waiting for Michael to tell me it was time to go which made it even more shocking when he walked in my room with the hairbrush...

Michael's POV 

I finished with the car and headed back inside to go and grab Samantha on the way I stopped at the bathroom and picked up the wooden hairbrush. Honestly it shouldn't even be in there it's used more on Samantha's behind then it is to brush her hair. I nod the thought of and head up the stairs, I give a quick knock on her door before opening it up. I glare at Samantha and watch as her face quickly turns from glee to shock to disparity. She whimpers, I go over and stand by the foot of the bed "Alright Samantha come over here." "But I thought I wasn't getting a spanking." Samantha whimpers. "And what would have ever made you think that?" I ask her smirking wondering if she'll admit to trying to play me with the pout lip. "Well- I-I-I don't know" she said blushing scarlet "I guess I just assumed."she murmured. "Well you assumed wrong now come over her and drop your jeans" I said. "But Michael! It's not fair!" She whined. "You know it's perfectly fair honey now I'm going to give you to the count of 3 and if your not over here this is going to be ten times worse for you." I growled the agitation evident in my voice. 3...... 2....... "But Michael!" She yelled 1...... "Noooo" she whined. "That's it young lady I've had it up to here!" I walked toward her quickly and picked her up holding her to my hip In one swift fluid motion I sat down a flipped her over my knee. SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! I layed down ten swats in quick succession and Samantha was already squealing over my knee and begging I took down her jeans and continued SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! "Owieeeee! I-I'm sorry it will never happen again!! Ow Michael pleaseeeee" she cried as she held on to my leg. SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT!  SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! At this point I pulled down her panties and picked up the hairbrush it broke my heart when she begged like this so I wanted to get this over with as soon as possible CRACK! "OWWWW Michael please not the hairbrush!!!"she blubbered. But I had to steel my heart and continue with the punishment CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! At this point Samantha was laying limp crying over my knees all modestly lost as she had kicked off her jeans  I let her cry it out for a few minutes before I picked her up and set her on the bed while I retrieved her some sweats from her closet. After she put them on I told her how sorry I was to have to do that and that I loved her. She told me that this would never happen again and that she loved me too I let her out of my embrace and left her in room telling her to be down in 5 or that there would be consequences.

Samantha's POV

Well it's a proven fact pout lips are a sham a big old sham. While I admit I deserved this spanking and hold no grudges against my brother for giving it to me I am upset because I thought I had gotten out of it! Which makes it no fair that he just gave it to me 20 minutes later toying with my emotions pssh HE should be the one getting spanked. Although I'm glad he didn't give me any corner time I'm guessing it's because we have to leave soon I rub my bottom that hairbrush certainly did a number on it I won't be sitting comfortably today. I head in the bathroom to redo my makeup and to put some lotion on my bottom careful of the time I don't want to get into any more trouble my brother may be a hardass but he doesn't bluff. Soon enough I'm done and I head down stairs with a minute to spare still slightly hiccuping from crying. I hopped in the car with my brother shifting around until finally deciding to sit on my hands. My brother just smirks at me and I can't help but blushing. We arrive at school and he checks me in waiving my tardy as we walk out of the office I Head down the hall and he heads to the doors "Be good!" He yells "yes sir" I say sarcastically smiling rolling my eyes. He just smiles and shakes his head walking out while I continue walking to my locker just hoping to stay out of trouble... at least until I'm fully healed from this spanking.

Alright to continue you this story I need at least one comment to know that SOMEONE'S interested lol wish you guys all the best! Tell me what you think so far I'm also open to ideas for the story!