Saturday

Samantha's POV

BEEP! BEEP! BE-Click* I roll over in my bed and groan I must have forgotten to turn off my alarm last night.(Comment if this has ever happened to you before.😅) I should not be up this early on a Saturday I roll over in my bed and try to go back to sleep with no such luck I'm up for good. I stare at the ceiling for a few minutes before I get bored and roll out of bed. I decide not to change out of my Pjs after all I don't have to do anything today. I head to my bathroom and start brushing my hair before giving up and just putting it in ponytail it looks ratty but at least it's not in my face. I brush my teeth and I'm walking out of the bathroom before I get curious about how much damage Michael did to my bottom last night I turn around in the mirror and take a peak, I'm met with a faded reddish color. I shrug, not the worst he's given me but I'll be sitting on a pillow today for sure. I walk down stairs into the kitchen to grab some breakfast, after some rummaging around I decide on some waffles and I pop them in the toaster. Yawning I walked out to the garage to see if the Charger was out still here. Odd it wasn't my brother didn't work on weekends and he didn't exactly have a personal life. I quickly forgot about the charger being gone as I heard my waffles pop in the toaster I grab my two savory snacks and a paper towel and head upstairs to my room. I eat my waffles while reading my book Kingston by  @writergirl99xo and soon lulled by her sweet stories I fall asleep.(Seriously if you haven't checked out Kingston by writergirl you need to go do that right now! Great book!👍🏽😋)

Michaels POV 

I sat slouched in the charger starting at the roof of the mean machine (I'm sorry but I won't say car! Lol). I sat in the parking lot of this old broken down diner contemplating whether to go in or not. This would be my first date in over two years I didn't even know where to begin, luckily enough this woman was nice enough to ask me out which saved me some time stressing over where to take her. Although I would of takin the stress over this diner in the five minutes I've been out here I've seen at least three rats run across the roof. Yep to nice and sentimental to care about those kinds things but that's why I loved her because she felt so real so honest and innocent I just couldn't stay away. And with that I made up my mind I exited the warmth of the charger and walked into the diner bracing myself for whatever might happen next...

Ooo what will happen next super short I know but part to will be up tonight so. I'm just trying to get more chapters out there so I can generate more reads which hopefully will draw in new readers.