Recovering

Marinette was waking up and she felt cloth instead of leather. Marinette didn't think and looked up. She saw Adrien cuddling her. She looked down quickly and she had to think quick. She just thought that she should pretend that she didn't look up.

"C-Chat!" Marinette said while shaking him.
"Huh?" Adrien said while looking down at Marinette shaking him, "Dang it Dang it!"

"It's fine Chat, I never looked!" Marinette said quickly so he wouldn't freak out. "Hey Kid, are you gonna transform?" A voice shouted

Marinette looked and saw a Kwami.
"Ahh!" Marinette screamed trying not to give away that she knows what a Kwami is.

"Calm down, Princess, that's a Kwami it helps me transform." Adrien says trying to explain to her. "Aw~ he's adorable!" Marinette says while trying to grabbing him.

"I'm not adorable, I'm the definition of destruction!" Plagg said while trying to act tough, "But can I have cheese, specially Camembert?"

"Sure, come with me!" Marinette said getting up and closing her eyes. "OK!!!" Plagg screamed happily.

*With Adrien*

"I can't believe I actually slept with Marinette!"
Adrien said while covering the blush on his face, "Wait what's this?" Adrien said while pulling something from under her bed.

He pulled the mysterious item from under her bed. "Wait, what?" Adrien said while looking at the item.

He saw pictures of him and a note with them.
Adrien picks up the note and starts to read it.
- I wish I could tell him how I feel, I've wanted to ask him out since the first day of school. If only he can ask me out, but Alya and Nino told me he thinks that I hate him or I'm scared of him. But I really love Adrien Agreste!!!-

"OMG OMG OMG!" Adrien screamed internally! "I'm definitely gonna use this information to my advantage."

*With Marinette, at the same time Adrien saw the note*

"So, Marinette...."
"Yes, Plagg?"
"Why did you lie to him?" Plagg asked
"I-I had to, if he found out that I know his identity, he would probably hate me for finding out with out his permission."

"Marinette, your not telling me something..." Plagg glared at Marinette. "Uhm, I can trust you right?" Marinette asked Plagg.

"Yes, Marinette." Plagg told her while eating his cheese. "I'm Ladybug." Marinette said confidently.

"Are you serious!" Plagg yelled at her. "Yes, calm down, why are you yelling" Marinette asked.

"Because you two have been facing around each other blindly and oblivious of each other!" Plagg said while finishing his cheese.
"I can't tell him, Plagg!" Marinette told Plagg.
"Why?" Plagg asked her.
"Because he would be disappointed that I'm Ladybug, I'm a clumsy and stupid..." Marinette said.
"No your not!" Plagg said while flying up to her cheek.
"Thank you Plagg, please don't tell him."
"I won't, Mari." Plagg said while gliding up stairs.

*With both of them*

"Chat, Plaggs ready." Marinette yelled to him.
"Ok, PLAGG CLAWS OUT!" Adrien says while transforming...

"Ok, Princess you can come in." Chat said

"I'm guessing you have to go?" Marinette says sadly. "Yes, sorry, I'll come back tonight. Your still sick after all" Chat says while holding her cheek.

"I know, I didn't think you were serious though." Marinette said while looking straight at his emerald eyes. "About staying with you, while your sick?" Chat asked

"Yes, you have to go now before your parents get worried, see you tonight." Marinette stayed while putting her arms around his neck.
"I'll do anything for your Princess, see you tonight." Chat says while leaving.

*I might have feelings for Chat as well*
Marinette thought

*She likes me, she likes me, she likes me! I know what I'm going to next, as Adrien*
Chat thought while looking at Marinette's house.

*I'm going to try to get with Marinette!*

_____________________________
Sorry for this wacky chapter, I've been really tired and with Science Fair being tomorrow, it's been difficult.

Tell me what to do next and recommend this story to your friends. Sorry if I'm being pushy and annoying. If I don't get a lot of views I might put this story on hold.

Wish me luck on my Science Fair, and give me any ideas!

* Sorry for any typos, I didn't go through the story*