A Surprising Reaction

"Wake up, Kid!"
"Huh?"

"Your gonna be late!" Plagg shouted in to Adrien's ear. "Fine, Plagg I'm getting up!" Adrien says getting up and getting dressed.
"Oh, and don't forget your confessing to Marinette today." Plagg pointed out.

OMG, I completely forgot about that! ~ Adrien

"Come on kid, did you forget?" Plagg asked while flying up to his nose. "I-I kind of did..." Adrien said while scratching to back of his neck.

"Oh kid, how could you forget that your Princess loves your civilian form. Yet she can't tell you because she has a enormous crush on you that makes her stutter when your around. And you've been to dense to notice it!" Plagg ranted

Adrien blushes as he noticed that everything that Plagg said was true. Even when Plagg said that he was to dense to see the crush his Princess had on his civilian form.

"Oh, come one kid, if you wait any longer you'll be late to school!" Plagg said impatiently. "Ok, I'm going, I'm going!" Adrien said while running out his door and grabbing his bag. As soon as he makes it to school he sees Marinette.

"Marinette, can I talk to you?" Adrien asked while walking up to the trio. "Sure, Adrien." Marinette answered. *Hmm, she didn't stutter hopefully it doesn't change anything.* Adrien thought while leading Marinette to a private area.

"So, Marinette, I have something to tell you." Adrien stayed while scratching his head nervously. "Say it then, Adrien." Marinette stayed while giving a cute smile.

"Uhm... I have to say that I have a crush on you, Marinette!" Adrien stayed quickly so he wouldn't back out. "I'm sorry Adrien, I can't return those feelings for you." Marinette stayed while trying to be as nice as possible. "W-What, what do you mean?" Adrien sayed surprised and disappointed.

"I did have a crush on you since you gave me that umbrella. But after a while, after I was with a f-f-friend." Marinette said nervously and blushing. She also had difficulty saying the word friend. "But after a while this special someone kind of, stole my heart. So I'm sorry Adrien but I have a crush on someone else."

"I-It's ok...." Adrien said sadly and walked away. Marinette felt so sorry for him, but a special kit- someone already took her heart.

For the rest of the day it was awkward, at first period when the both ingnored each other. Alya and Nino got suspicious, so when Marinette went to the bathroom they both decided to ask him what was wrong.

"Hey, Dude what's wrong?" Nino asked Adrien. "Yea it's all fine..." Adrien said while rubbing his red, puffy eyes. "Ok, you are not fine, Adrien what's wrong?" Alya asked Adrien.

"Ok, fine, I confessed to Marinette about liking her..." Adrien told Alya and Nino. Alya was fan-girling until Adrien told her...

"But she told me she used to have a crush on me but someone else stole her heart." Adrien choked out before sobbing. "OMG, Marinette said this!" Alya looked at Nino who was comforting Adrien.

"Marinette will be coming back soon and I don't want her to see me like this. Bye guys!" Adrien said while walking away, waving.

"Bye dude..." Nino said while comforting Alya who was tearing up because Adrienette didn't work.

They all went home and all of them were confused why Marinette rejected Adrien. While with Adrien he was thinking of visiting Marinette as Chat instead of Adrien.