Satur-Bake!

Before you ready this story, or if you don't, look how PURRFECT the picture is above!

Now let's begin!!!

Chat woke up to see Marinette holding on to him tightly while having tears run down her face. This made him blush and concerned. "Please, Adrien hear me out!" Marinette said barely coughing out the words between sobs.

"I-I did love you Adrien, before... b-before..." Marinette said holding onto Chats chest. "But I fell in love with a special Kitty." Marinette said quietly "But I'm afraid that he might leave me for someone not so clumsy and annoying. That's why I was hesitant when telling you I didn't return your feelings." Marinette sobbed out.

Before Marinette could do anything else Chat woke her up and looked straight into her bluebell eyes. "Marinette your perfect the way you are and never, and I mean never, talk bad of yourself. Promise me." Chat said while grabbing Marinette chin and pulling her head up to his. "I-I promise Kitty." Marinette said while coming closer to him.

Chat kissed Marinette while holding on to her waist. "And Marinette, I promise I will never leave you." Chat said while breaking the kiss.
"Ok, Kitty!" Marinette said while giving a warm smile.

Then they both heard the horrid sound of...

*Beep Beep Beep*

"Princess close your eyes!" Chat said while moving away from Marinette's sight. "Ok!" Marinette yelped out of surprise.

"Do you have any Camembert?" A voice asked Marinette quietly into her ear. "Plagg! Don't bother her with your love of cheese!" Adrien said while grabbing Plagg. "No, No it's fine Chat, I have some downstairs. Plus I need to ask you something." Marinette said while walking from the bed to the trapdoor.

"What do you need to ask me?" Chat asked Marinette while handing her Plagg. "I'll ask you when I can look at you" Marinette giggled out.
"Ok, Purrincess." Chat said while trying to roll his R's. "Whatever, Flirty Mc Flirtyton" Marinette chuckled.

Marinette went downstairs with Plagg to give him his cheese. While Adrien waited upstairs for Marinette to bring Plagg back. "Ok, Chat Plagg's ready." Marinette said startling Adrien our of his thoughts.

"Ok, PLAGG CLAWS OUT!" Marinette heard him say, before he said...

"You can come in now Marinette." Chat said while sitting down on her bed. "Ok Chat, can I ask you the question now?" Marinette looked at Chat and asked. "Sure, Princess, what is it?" Chat asked while motioning for her to sit next to him.

Marinette giggled and walked over to her bed but before she could sit next to him. Chat pulled Marinette into his lap and hugged her tightly while putting his face into her neck.

"Ok, Kitty calm down. Now do you want to..." Marinette said before Chat gave her a confused look and Kitty-Cat Eyes. "Omg Chat stop making those eyes." Marinette giggled out before she finished her sentence. "Do you want to make a cake?" Marinette asked

"Did you even have to ask!" Chat said while carrying her downstairs into the kitchen. "Chat wait a second." Marinette said while getting out of his grasp.

Marinette grabbed two hand-made aprons that said 'Her Knight in Shining Leather' and the other saying 'His Purrincess in his heart'. Chat loved the aprons and they both helped each other with putting their aprons on.

~Time Skip presented by 'Chat Noir in the kitchen making a mess'~

After and hour of flour flying every where and icing on the ground. They finally finished their cakes and they were proud of their cakes.

A/N ~ Refer to the photo at the top ~

Marinette kissed Chat and after they broke the kiss. Marinette said to Chat...

"I love you, My Kitty." Marinette said while wiping of icing from his nose. "I love you too, My Purrincess!" While picking her up and spinning her around. "Stop you stupid cat!" Marinette giggled as she was placed down.

Leaving you all that are reading my story  ( Thank you so much again )
On a cliff hanger.

I recommend watching 'Once upon a time' on Netflix, it's an amazing show and I'm on Season 5 and I can't stop watching it.

Cya till then my Little Kitty's!