Chapter 10- The kiss

Harry’s POV.

The sun’s rises were on my face, and made me woke up. This couch isn’t this comfortable, I took a look at Ellie, she was sleeping like and angel with her blond wave hair.  Man what are you thinking about? A voice in my head said , and it was right, I exited the room till some weird thoughts don’t come again. Went downstairs, there was Nicolle, having breakfast.

“Hi my dear.” She said giving a kiss on my cheek. “Oh, gosh my lipstick! I need to put it again.” She said on a bitchy tone, Why so much lipstick? Girls…

“Hi, Nick!” I joked with my nickname, and put my face closer to get a soft kiss.

“Don’t call me like this! Am I looking like a boy? I feel like Elizabeth when you call me with this nickname. “ but you are sure not Ellie, she would react like normal people, laugh and say a nickname back. Again thinking of her… Nicolle is hot, very HOT. She even had some suggestions from model companies. Sometimes I wonder is she has some sense of humor or other interests  not just fashion, money, popularity and luxuries.

“Sorry…I was just kidding.” I said sad, with puppy eyes.

“Anyway my birthday is soon will you sing on it…pleaaaaaaseee!” she was begging, spoiled.

“Of course.” I smirked.

“And about our relationship maybe some public declarations?!” she asked annoyed.

“I don’t-“

“Talk latter.” She cut me off.

“Where are you going?” I asked as she stood from the table and went to the door.

“Summer classes.” She kissed my cheek and went away, leaving me without a possibility to say something back. I think I will just hang out with Ellie today…about Ellie it’s time to wake her up! On my way to her room, my phone rang, I looked at the caller ID…Lou.

“Hey dear.” I answered casually

“Hi, Hazza. Where are you?”

“At Ellie’s place.”

“Cool…” his voice and joy went down.

“Louis, I stayed here because her dad asked.”I tried to calm him down, if he was this upset that I stayed at her place just for business, how will he react after knowing that sometimes I am thinking about his future girlfriend…

“Anyway how about to hang out today?...I am busy till evening. Maybe we will go in club, you me, Ellie…”

“You mean annoying kid?” I tried to joke like in old times…but it’s not the same.”Sounds great.” I quit.

Ellie’s POV.

“Wake up. Sleepy head.” With this annoying voice I am supposed to begin my day? Thank you God. I see you love me. (sarcasm)

“Get off, Styles.” I can’t not deny it, I liked my conversation with Harry yesterday, he can be really sweet, and nice and funny, when it’s not about him and his career.

“C’mon. Today I will show you London.”

“I will see it in my dream, let me sleep.” I said covering my head with the pillow.

“And how about the thing that Lou invited you in a club today.” He knows my weak part. Crap! I woke up, and he smiled satisfied, I went in the bathroom. When I was back to take some stuff, and Harry to eat breakfast. I was going to literally kill Styles!

“What do you think are you doing?” I asked, and hit Harry. He took my copybook with lyrics.

“They are good. “ he affirmed