Chapter 18 - (DDD) Dad-Daughter Day

Ellie's POV. 

I was with my dad in the kitchen, he was reading his newspaper, while I was eating my cupcakes and looking through my twitter. Suddenly my phone buzzed.

From: Harry<3

Good morning, beauty. The night was so cold without you. Miss you already. We need to celebrate our first day of dating. 

I smiled.  And text him back.

To: Harry <3 

Sure, we need to. How about you to come over take some popcorn, movie and the guys.

From: Harry <3

I will go and ask guys.

I finished my cupcake, and wanted to get changed form my PJ's. But dad stopped me.

"Any plans for today?"

"Actually yes."

"Then cancel them."

"Why?"

"Cause from the moment you got here we didn't have a day to speak, or some Dad-daughter moments, I missed 14 year, and I want to talk to you at least a day. Plus Nicole and her mom aren't here, and I haven't work for today, my agents will do all for me so...what are you saying about this?' I smiled, I wanted a day with my dad, cause I can't remember my last day I spend only with dad.

To: Harry <3

Sorry lovely, No date for today. I got plans with another man.

From :Harry<3

What? Who is? Say the name and I am gonna kick his ass! No one can do hints on my girlfriend

To: Harry<3

Even my dad?

From: Harry<3

Oh...It's an exception, than have fun.

I turned the phone off as did dad. 

"So what are we doing today?" I asked

"Let's just order a pizza, cause I haven't eat one in a while and just do random stuff." my dad sounded more like a 14 years boy.

"Video games?" He smiled, and nodded excited.

***********************************

"Dad! No one can beat me up on Call of Duty!"

"Teach from the Master, dear." I laughed.

"I am fed up."

"Don't lie to me, you just don't like the fact that the old buddy still can do some action." I laughed.

"You are not old." I laughed.

"So you like Harry?" Oh, no just without awkward conversion about protection, please.

"Yes."

"He is a good guy, I knew that you will get close." 

"Thank you."

"You know when I met your mom, I was young, and careless, and a big player. And she...she was so much like you, blue naive eyes, tan skin and blond loose curls. It was love at first sight." I looked like I didn't believe. Love at first sight? Dad?

"Okay, it wasn't love at first sight. I tried to make it more romantic."

"How did you met?"

"You really want to know?"

"Yeah..."

"So I was the main singer in a rock band, me and some guys played in cafes, of course my career of a musician didn't turn well but still. So in an evening we were playing in a cafe in New York. Your mom's favorite. Your mom was reading there actually, while drinking coffee. So she came in with a book, and saw that there are a bunch of people and that it isn't a possible way to read. She stayed there and listen of one of our songs, and I observed her. As  her hair was so fair and she was wearing a pink t-shirt I couldn't not observe it. And I finished the song, and was moving towards her, tried to get her attention with some flirt tricks. You know playing in a rock band gives you a lot of confidence. And she just...rejected me. Then I started to dare her, name her good and so one. The next what I remember is she with me in a bar, she drunk three tequilas, and the good girl turn bad, we had a lot of fun actually. Driving my bike on the night lights..."I was sitting there near him, and listening attentively, mom never told me that.

"You had a bike?"

"Yeah, I named it Monster. pretty cool actually."

"Dad you were a bad ass." he laughed.  "And what happened next?"

"I remember that after we exited the bar, we drove to a bridge and somehow your mom managed to fall in  the river, and she got so annoyed, lost her money and phone. And she stole a hot-dog from the store, and fell asleep on a park bench when she was eating the hot-dog actually.” He smiled, dad must’ve really loved mom.

“What did you do?”

“I took her home, and when she woke up she was screaming that she was kidnapped, and raped.  I explained the situation, but she was mad, and left without saying anything, and I didn’t know anything about her, so I was waiting for her every evening in the cafe, and she came…just with a guy. I got really pissed off, but didn’t let my hopes down. So suddenly I got her heart and we ran away and married, after this appeared you and you know the story.”

“Why didn’t you come back? Or at least called?”

“Cause…you know the business it’s really hard to begin, I’ve lost a lot of money, and after a year when I began to actually earn some money, I wanted to call your mom, but she changed the number so I went in New York, and what I saw was you and your mom with some man. And I understood that there is no chance for me anymore. I thought you are happy and I will be just like a ghost from the past.”

“Dad! It’s not so! That man was annoying and so…ewww, I don’t want to remember him. I want to ask a question.” He looked attentively “Do you love mom?”

“Yes.” There was a sadness in his eyes, and I know he is telling the truth, but didn’t want to ask more, don’t want to ruin this day, I missed my days with dad. So we continued to play and stuff, looking in my old photos, telling stories and so one. He got tired and went in his bedroom, and I turned my phone back on, and called my love after all this romantic stories I need to speak with Harry.

“How was your dad-daughter day?” asked Harry

“Amazing, how was your day?”

“Bored, and I missed you a lot. And Louis came here with Eleanor and had a lot of lovely-dovely stuff and I was just jealous you are not near. And don’t make plans for tomorrow. Tomorrow is a day at our house with the girls, Niall will finally ask Brook out, and Liam found someone…so…You will have the chance to speak with girls.”

“Sounds fun.”

“It will be fun.”

“I am sure of it.” There were moments of silence, and then his voice  said those words, so softly.

“I love you.” My heart was about to fall out of the chest.

“I love you more.” 

**************************************

I don't like this chapter much,It's a little bit boring, but I think it's still sweet so the next chapter will have some more action. And the drama will begin soon, cause life isn't this easy and perfect. 

Anyway hope you liked the chapter, let me know and thank you for reading. :xx