Chapter 5: Street

Lisa's P. O. V.

"You know each other?" Rosé asked me, I crossed my arms and look her from head to toe.

"She's the arrogant girl I got bump onto last night" She hissed, I'm not suprise on what she said. I know she will blame me after all.

"I tried to help you but you yelled on me!" I said. "You should say thank you because I got your wallet back tss" I rolled my eyes, she's eyeing on me.

She walk towards Rosé and pull her to get out of my sight.

"Unnie, she's the Lisa I'm telling you" Rosé explained.

"I don't want to be friends with her" She raise her one eye brow while looking at me. I think she's judging me by those look.

"Well, who told you that I want to be friends with you? I came here because of her not you Miss" I said, I walk towards Rosé and pull her with me but suddenly Jennie grab Rosé's arm and now we're fighting over on this girl between us.

"We have agreement that she will guide me to roam around the city, small creature!" I yelled at her again, I saw how she gritted her teeth and close her eyes because of irritation

"She's my fucking friend so you better let go because we have something more important to do than to have an argument with you, bamboo!" She's raging in anger, I think I saw a fire burning whenever she's throwing those words to me.

I pull Rosé closer to me but Jennie pull her back. Rosé was looking at us vice versa because of confusion, I furrowed my brows and pull Rosé aggressively that made Jennie let go of her arm.

"Yah!! I will go with my own!" Rosé said and pull her arm from me. She walked on hasty and leave us there, This small creature... I can't remember her name because she's not worth of remembering, she went towards me and push me really hard. My mouth went agape when she push me that hard. She was about to leave but she look at me directly in the eye and the next thing happened was she hit my thigh using her knee that made me kneel down.

Fuck, she's like my sister. Ugh! Some people passing by is looking at me. I quickly got up from kneeling and followed her.

"Don't act like you're pretty because you're not... Dumpling" I said as soon as I got near her. She stop from walking and I saw how her mouth open in surprised because on what I said.

"What did you say?" She asked, I didn't bother to look back. "Yah!!" She shouted. I shake my head and run towards Rosé who's fixing her guitar.

"Hey. I'm sorry about earlier.. " I sincerely said. I took my seat beside her, she choose the spot in front lf the fountain again so I'm sitting on it.

"That's okay, I'm just curious. Why the two of you didn't get along well? You knew each other?" She asked continuously. I shrugged my shoulder before I speak.

"It was an accident that I bumped her and the groceries she's holding fell off the ground. I'm just shocked on what just happened so I didn't got the chance to say sorry but I help her to pick up those stuff but she yelled on me.. " I pouted. She took her seat beside me while putting the guitar strap on her shoulder.

"Really? I'm so sorry about that but Unnie's nice maybe she misunderstood all of it.. " She sadly said and I gave her a sweet smile.

"If you say so.. " I chuckled, she slap my arm and laugh at me.

"Anyways, Thank you for beating that snatcher up. If you're not there maybe he took all of Jennie Unnie's money. She work hard for that so thank youuu" She emotionally said.

"That's nothing.. " I proudly said, So Jennie is her name hmmm.

"You're good at fighting huh? Are you a black belter?" She teased me, I shake my head and look at her.