Chapter 65: Quick

"Your Grace?" A sudden knocked on the wooden was heard by Lisa. It's already 8am in the morning and she's still on bed. They arrived at the Palace by 12am in the midnight and everyone was exhausted.

Lisa rub her eyes and got up from the bed "Come in" She said. It's really new to her to wake up in the morning without Dara's presence. Dara used to be her alarm clock but the girl decided to stay at the Castle since Lisa will surely back after naming her two weeks after the said event.

Jin Young came in and instantly bowed his head "The breakfast was already set. You're the only one who's not yet there" He stated.

"I'll be there in a minute" She said. He was about to walk out but Lisa stop him "Ser.. " She called.

Jin Young stop and look at her "Something wrong, Your Grace?" He asked.

Lisa was about to say something but she shake her head "Nothing, you may leave" She smile.

Jin Young chuckle and walk out her room. She walk towards her dresser and look at her self on the mirror.

"I'm too gorgeous" She said before she leave the mirror and prepare herself for breakfast.

She dip down her body on the tub and relax herself. She lean her head on it and look at the ceiling.

"Someone should explain everything to me but maybe it's not the right time to think about it since I'm preparing myself for the big day" Lisa said to herself and look around the bathroom. She lift up her leg and rub the soap on it as she was doing something came up on her mind once again, she furrowed her brows and make herself lean again on the tub.

Lisa sigh and shake her head, she made herself quick as she think about the Lords and Ladies waiting for her. Few minutes later, she walk out her bathroom with only her robe. A lot of maids are trying to assist her since last night while Dara was away from her but Lisa rejected.

She pick her own formal clothes and removed her robe, she look on the mirror and saw the scar caused by Kai. Lis quickly put her clothes on and fix herself before she walk out her room.

"Finally!" Bambam face palm himself when Lisa finally showed up. They waited for almost an hour for Lisa.

"I'm sorry" She said and took her seat on the very end of the table.

All of them began to eat quietly, Seulgi keeps on using her phone under table which Jisoo instantly noticed. She step on her feet that made Seulgi wince, she was about to kick back when she saw Jisoo's glare.

"Stupid" Jisoo mouthed her, Seulgi hid her phone on her pocket and eat as well.

"So Our Queen, Do you have any plans for today?" Lord Bhuwakul asked her while he's slicing his meat.

Lisa stop from eating and wipe her mouth "Yeah, I have plans today maybe I'll be home by night" She stated and drink her water.

"It must be important? I never seen your schedule. Would you mind if we look at it.. So we could guide you?" Lord Kim asked her.

Lisa raised her left eye brow and scoffed "I can do it by myself. You shouldn't pamper me because I'm not a kid anymore Lord Kim. I should decide on my own since I am the Queen" She told.

"But we're the Lords as well, Our Queen" Lord Kim replied.

Lisa nodded slowly and shrugged her shoulder "I know. It's just.. Not that important. Besides the Young Lords are with me, so I'm safe" She stated and they just let her do what she wanted.

While they're eating, four guards run towards them and bowed their heads which made the Lords and Ladies alarmed.

"Your Grace" They said.