13

"W-What? Can you repeat that again?" She said in disbelief.

"I-I'm Seulgi, Kang Seulgi, your friend on facebook that has a teddy bear as his profile picture, loves pringles and annoys you everytime."

"I-I'm sorry, I'm just too shocked." She said sitting on the chair.

"I'm sorry too, I was shocked too when I realised that it was you." I said and called the waiter.

"The deluxe please." I said and he started to settle up the stove in the middle of the table, and served the meat listed in the menù, kimchi, our cold ramen, leafs and rice.

"Woah this looks so good."

"Yeah" I chuckled and started to cook our meat while she was cutting our ramen.

"Here, your meat. You must be hungry." I said, giving her the freshly cooked meat.

"Thank you." She said, and we both started to eat.

"So.. uhm, it's a bit awkward hehe. Sorry, I can't really start a conversation." I honestly said.

Even thought I am a very known CEO, I don't really have friends. I mean.. I had some during college but, they were just a few.

"It's okay, I'm like that too." She reassured and had a bite of her bulgogi.

"Let me present my self again." I said warming up my throat.

"Hi, I'm Kang Seulgi, known as Young K. It's nice to meet you again, Bae Irene." I said and we shook hands.

She smiled at me and introduced herself as well.  "It's nice to meet you, Seulgi." She said and laughed.

Now I can really appreciate her beauty.

Her laugh, isn't too exaggerated, well sometimes, when she is laughing her ass off, but she manages to stay composed like a proper lady.

Her smile brights and outshines the light.

Wait, why do I sound like a teenage boy who's being in love?

Am I in love? It's impossible, we just knew each other a month and 2 weeks ago.

Or am I just being denial? Ah fuck it.

__________