19

"Joohyun, wake up!" Her mom said while removing her comforter and the pillow on her head.

"MOM, WHY IT'S 5 FREAKING AM!"

"IT'S ALREADY LATE, YOUR FLIGHT IS AT 12 PM!"

"THAT'S STILL 7 HOURS AHEAD JEEZ!"

"JUST GET UP! I DON'T WANT SEULGI TO WAIT ANY LONGER." Tiffany said, and got her slipper in her hand.

"NO SLIPPERS!" Joohyun said and speeded up towards the bathroom.

"Aish, this girl really has to get whipped in the ass to get up.." she said while shaking her head.

Meanwhile, Joohyun was taking her shower, not knowing that Seulgi is already downstairs, laughing his ass off, after listening at how Tiffany woke her up.

"I'm sorry for you to hear that, she is so stubborn in the morning."

"It's fine auntie hehe. I was like that too." Seulgi said and smiled.

"It will take a while, she really takes a long time while showering." She said and smiled apologetically.

"It's okay! I'll just wait here, I'll play some online games on my phone." He said, and Tiffany nodded and headed back in the master bedroom, but before she popped her head out of the door and said

"If you get hungry, don't hesitate to get something in the fridge. You are a family member now, okay?"

"Uhmm.. okay auntie."

"Call me mom, sweetheart."

"I--" He didn't get the chance to finish his words, since Tiffany closed the door.

He was there, staring at his phone, while PUBG was displaying on the screen.

He snapped his mind out and went on a solo game.

"Oh come on, son of a Pringle, get your ass here." He said as he was waiting for the last enemy to get to the safe zone.

"There you are." He said, pointing the AWM sniper, and made a headshot.

"B---" He was almost at the verge of shouting, but he remembered that he was at the Bae's house.

He celebrated his win with a little dance, while shaking his phone in the air.

Little did he know that Joohyun was filming him with her phone and couldn't help but to laugh, making him turn where she was.

"Y-Yah.. delete that!"

"No! HAHAHAHAHA" she laughed making Seulgi run towards her, but she was quick enough to run towards her bedroom but forgot to close the door, making it easy for Seulgi to catch her.

"Give that phone to me!" He said, as Joohyun was hiding it behind her back.

"Giveeee!" He said pushing his body a bit too much forward, and Joohyun fell on her bed, with Seulgi on top of her.

Realizing at their position, with their faces in an inch away, their eyes almost popped out, and Seulgi got up really quick.

"S-Sorry, just delete that!!" He said blushing hard, a bright red color appears on his ears.

"I'll think about it. Go downstairs please." She said, not facing him.

"O-Okay.. I'll see you there hehe." He said and exited the bedroom.

As he closed the door, he slapped his self while going downstairs, sitting on the couch once again.

After 10 minutes, Joohyun came back and called him softly.

"Seulgi.. can you help me with my luggage?" She said, her right eyebrow cutely rising up.

"S-Sure, just wait me here." He said and went up to get her luggage.

Once he was back, they both had some fresh breakfast at 7 am.

"I like this apple.. do you like apples?" Seulgi said and had a big bite of the apple.

"Uhh yeah.. why so random?"

"Nothing, just wanted to ask." He said and had some juice along.

Once they were settled up, they got Joohyun's luggage inside of his car, not trying to disturb the Baes as they left.
Of course, they didn't forget to leave a note saying that they were on their way to Shanghai.

"You ready?" Seulgi asked, starting the engine, checking his hair on the mirror of the car, and got his sunglasses on.

"Yes, never been so ready to make memories with you." She whispered the last part, but it was enough to make Seulgi hear. He smiled biting his lower lip and started to drive towards Incheon airport.

Shanghai, see you!

_____

cUrReNtLy HaTiNg MySeLf FoR pUbLiShInG tHiS jUsT nOw,,,