Chapter 4 - Who am I singing with?

Good Morning! Here is chapter 4!!

VOMMENT!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4 – Whom am I singing with?

Andrea POV :

I woke up, I lifted my head, and saw Louis sleeping beside me. I kinda like this positio-

wait? Am I falling in love with Louis??

I got up without distracting Louis’s sleep. I took a bath, I changed my clothes, and went downstairs.

“Hey, Ms. Looking Good is here!” Niall winked at me

“Good Morning!” I kissed his cheek and went to the kitchen to greet the other boys.

When I opened the door, my eyes widened and my jaw dropped seeing the very dirty kitchen. Chocolate sauce got all over the wall, the stove is on, all cabinets are open, and a big pile of plates in the sink.   

“Whoa!” I shouted. The boys all pointed to Harry who was still mixing a batter.

“Harry?” I patted his shoulder and he turned around.

“Let me do that” I took the big spoon and started mixing the batter. The boys are about to leave when. “Hey, where are you going? Go clean the kitchen. Please?” I did my puppy dog eyes. The boys fall over the charm. They all cleaned the kitchen including Niall who is innocent.

When they’re done cleaning, I am also done with the pancakes. Louis came down on time. We all ate together in a long table and I’m in the middle of Liam and Louis. Zayn volunteered to clean the dishes.

When we are about to sat in the sofa, Liam’s phone rang. “Hello? Yes, ok we’ll be there in a minute. Bye!” Liam stared at me and the boys. “We need to go around 11:00” we all stared at the clock. It was 10:30! We all ran to our bedroom and got changed.

(Outfit of Andrea >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>)

“Let’s go!” we all chorused. Louis drove us to the studio. We all went inside and Simon greeted us. “Good Morning” he said. We all said ‘good morning’ to him too. He led us to the studio. It was big!

“Okay, you guys will all be singing with Andrea one by one so we can tell whom is Andrea going to sing with on stage.” Simon said. We all nodded. I picked up the headset and walk in front of the microphone. “You ready Andrea?” Simon asked. I nodded. Niall was the first to go on a duet with me. We sang ‘Someday We’ll Know’.

“That I was the one for you….” We both sang the last chorus. Niall gave me a kiss on the cheek before he left.

The next one was Liam, We sang ‘Payphone’. “Now I’m at a payphone…” He sang the last part. Once again, he kissed my other cheek.

Next was Harry, we sang ‘You and Me’. “What day is it? And in what month? This clock never seemed so alive” I sang the last part. Harry hugged me before he left.

Second to the last was Zayn, we sang ‘Two is better the one’. “Two is better than one…” We bong sang the last part. He winked at me before he left.

Last but not the least. The one that saved me from the stairs. Give it up for Louis!!

We both sang ‘Lucky’ which is my favorite song. The whole song, me and Louis are just staring at each other laughing when it’s not our part. It’s fun singing with Louis. “Ohh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh” We both ended the song. He gave me a rose, how sweet. I could feel my cheeks heat up. Louis staring at Simon who left the room. Louis leaned closer to me, I leaned back. Our lips are just 1 inch away from each other.

“Kriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!” my phone rang. We quickly turned around at each other. I checked my phone and it was Mom. “Hello, Mom! I miss you!” I whined. “Sure, Yes Mom, meet you there, love you too!” I placed my Iphone back in my pocket. “Who’s that?” Louis questioned. “Mom, she wants to meet all of you for dinner” I said. “Well, let’s ask the boys if they want. Come on Andi.” He still use that name. Louis grabbed my hand.

“Hey guys! Andrea’s mom invited us for dinner, what do you say?” Louis announced

“Sure, were all free. So, let’s go?” Niall smiled

We all got in the car, Louis turned the stereo on and ‘Stereo Hearts’ is playing

“My heart’s a stereo it beats for you so listen close, Hear my thoughts in every note.” I sang. All the boys just smiled sweetly at me.

“Make me a radio, so turn me up when you feel low. This melody was meant for you, just sing along to my stereo...” Louis sang a pointed to Zayn

“If I was just another dusty record on the shelf

Would you blow me off and play me like everybody else?

If I asked you to scratch my back, could you manage that?

Like yea fucked up, check it Travie, I can handle that

Furthermore, I apologize for any skipping tracks

It's just the last girl that played me left a couple cracks

I used to, used to, used to, now I'm over that

'Cause holding grudges over love is ancient artifacts" Zayn rapped

"If I could only find a note to make you understand

I'd sing it softly in your ear and grab you by the hand" I sang 

"Just keep it stuck inside your head, like your favorite tune

And know my heart's a stereo that only plays for you" Harry ended the rap

We continued to sing the song. We also sang ‘Payphone’ again, and ‘Call Me Maybe’ which cause us to laugh because Louis imitates girls who does covers of this song which is by the way awesome, the last one was ‘Raise Your Glass’. Louis became jealous because he can’t raise his coke while driving.

When were already in front of my house, Mom and Dad are outside with open arms. I hugged them really tight. I introduced the boys and Dad easily became friends with them. I helped Mom cook, the boys are exploring my room, and Dad is busy repairing a microphone.

When the food is already cooked, I called everybody for dinner. We all had a laugh reminiscing about the boys’ concert, my school life, and my singing career in our restaurant. When it’s already 8:00, We all leaved and I gave Mom and Dad a kiss on the cheek. We were all asleep in the bus except for Louis but I heard him whisper at me a little.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.“I love you…” Did he just said that??

----------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up in my bed, took a bath and got changed. Liam told me that Simon is gonna tell us whom I gonna sing with today. The 3 words that I think Louis said last night was still fresh in my mind. I ran downstairs, didn’t miss a step, but Louis was waiting for me in front of the stairs.

“Good Morning Andi!” He kissed me on the cheek

“I see you’re already dressed” Liam looked me from head to toe

“Let’s go!!” Harry shouted

We all went inside the van, I think that 3 words was just a dream…..

We came in the studio and started waving at the people around us. I don’t know, we just like waving.

“Okay so the boy whom Andrea is going to sing with……………..is……….”

The boys all got nervous/excited

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woooo! CLIFFHANGER! Who do you think it is?? Is it Liam? Louis? Zayn? Harry? or Niall? Find out tomorrow!! ;)