Chapter 27: Live While We're Young

"Wow, Louis this house is huge!" I shouted. Louis and I are already married and we moved to this house.

"I know, let's start unpacking!" Louis put down a big box.

I am assigned to unpack the bedroom, bathroom, while Louis is assigned to unpack the living room, and kitchen.

I went inside our bedroom and started at the clothes. I folded each clothes and put them in the closet.

Second, is the covers of the bed. Louis already putted the bed in here before we move so it will be a piece of cake. We have these red and black covers for the bed.

Third, the acessories. I placed every picture frames on the wall. I laughed when I saw the picture of the boys and girls having a flour fight. Oh, memories. Then, I placed the curtains on the window.

"I'm done at the bedroom, Louis!" I shouted hanging the last curtain on the last window. 

"Good! Bathroom now!" He shouted. I wiped my sweat and went to the bathroom.

"Wow" I said. Although it's not a bit clean but it has a jacuzzi, tub, shower, and toilet, of course.

I first cleaned the toilet, then the shower, then the tub, and lastly the jacuzzi.

I placed all of the make-up's, hair sprays, hair dryer, staightener, curling iron, and hair acessories and the drawers.

I wiped the big mirror making it shiny. I folded towels and neatly placed them on top of the drawer.

"Louis, I'm do-" my eyes are wide open, my jaw dropped.

"Louis! How did you do this!" I shouted going downstairs. The living room was gorgeous!

Paintings are hanged on the wall, a big clock on the higher wall, and the tv was big. Two round chairs are placed on the side, a big cube cream couch covered a big red, black, and white cover in the middle.

The kitchen was simple yet beautiful. The refregerator is in the side, counters are so white, the stove is clean, and fruits are beautifully assembled on a basket.

"I love it!" I kissed him.

"Anything for you, Mrs. Tomlinson" He kissed me passionately.

"Eww, we're sweaty. I'll take a shower" I ran to the bathroom.

"Andi, can I come?" Louis asked with his puppy dog eyes.

"Na-ah, Louis Tomlinson" I closed the door and locked it. I undressed and went to the shower first.

I was singing One Direction's new song 'Live While We're Young'.

Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy, till we see the sun

I know we only met but let's pretend it's love

And never, never, never, stop for anyone

Tonight let's get some

"And live while we're young" I sang and went to the jacuzzi.

"aaaaaaaah" I said.

"Unfair! You're using the jacuzzi! Can I come?" Louis asked. I wrapped a towel around me, unlocked the door, and went to the jacuzzi again.

Louis went to the jacuzzi too, wrapped a towel around his waist.

I snuggled on him, I rest my head on his chest and he wrapped his arm around me.

---30 minutes later---

"Louis, we have a show with Alan Carr tonight" I said getting my bag.

"Oh, okay. Me and the lads are gonna eat dinner. We'll pick you girls up after the interview" Louis kissed me and left.