Chapter 25: Amusement Engagement

--2 weeks later--

"Andrea! Let's go to the amusement park!" Louis whined

"Okay, just let me change" I stood and went to my room.

I wore my blue floral tank top, white cardigan, black shorts, and blue sandals.

When I went outside, Louis bursted out laughing.

"What are you- Oh" I looked down and realized that we dress alike. He wore blue and white stripes, black jeans, and blue TOMS.

"Let's go?" Louis wiped his tears. I nodded. We passed the van.

"We're not using the van?" I asked. He shook his head. Suddenly, a big red bus stopped in front of us. Louis grabbed my hand and went inside.

"Louis! What are we doing?" I asked. We're in top of the bus, and it's freezing. Shoudn't have wore shorts.

"Isn't it cool at here?!" He shouted.

"Louis, it's freezing outside here!" I shouted shivering. He hugged me from the back, he's inhaling my scent.

"Are you not cold now?" He asked. I nodded.

"Remind me, why are we going to the amusement park?" I asked.

"Secret" He laughed.

"Look! There's Andrea and Louis on top of a bus!" A girl shouted. Making the other girls see us. Oh no...

"I told you to use the va-" He did something that cutted my sentence. He kissed me, in front of screaming girls, he kissed me. The kiss was passionate, it ended up for about 5 minutes. He slid his tongue inside my mouth, and explored it.

"Louis!" I slapped his chest playfully.

"What? I wanted to show all of them that I love you" He smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Come here!" I crashed his lips onto mine. Still the same, passionate, in sync, and french kissing?

The bus stopped at the amusement park. Louis didn't want to break it. It was hard to pull him.

"Louis...let's....go" I said in every kiss. He laughed and we went to the amusement park.

"How about let's go to the rollercoaster first? Sounds good?" He asked. I nodded.

"But, let's sit in the end" I smiled. He nodded.

We went to the rollercoaster, there's a few people in the amusement park. We're like 4 at the rollercoaster.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!" Louis and I shouted. As the rollercoaster stopped.

"Finally, it's done. I shouldn't had listen to you" Louis smirked.

"Okay, how about... the haunted house?" I asked. He smiled and nodded.

We went to the haunted house, it's so scary inside.

Something grabbed my hand from the back.

"AAAAAH!!" I hugged Louis and he laughed.

"Babe, it's just a branch" He said. Something also touched Louis's shoulders.

"AAAAAAAAAAH!!" Louis removed the thing on his shoulders.

"Babe, it's just a handkerchief. Who's more scared now?" I laughed. He chased me in the haunted house. I didn't care if there are fake ghosts scaring me, I just kept on running. While I was running, I bump on something. I looked up, and it was a fake Killer Jo.