Jacksepticeye (virgin reader)

I was sat on the couch waiter for my roommate too come home. Me and jack have been friends for about 4 years and he's what I would say is my best guy friend. But I kinda wish he was more than that. He's such a beautiful human being and he's so nice too me. Ugh just wanting some more love from him man.
I here the keys in the door and a "Y/N" sing-shouted through the hallway. I giggled from the living room. "Hi jack, how was shopping, did you get pop tarts, please tell me you did?!" "Yes I will continue to feed your pop tart obsession y/n"
Time skip brought too you by jacks hair floof
I walk across the landing to jacks room as he's nicked my charger again. "Jaaack stop stealing my ch-" jack is in his boxers standing right infront of me. He smirks. Why is he so sexy?! He walks over too me and presses his lips too mine I kiss back. It's like our mouths become one. He licks my lip asking for entrance I smile and open my mouth. His tongue swirls around mine and my breathing becomes heavy and distorted. He pulls away for breath and takes my hand, he leads me too the bed sits down next to me, he kisses me again however more hungry,  he gets on top of me and starts pulling on my hair, his other hand travels along my hips and up my tshirt as I'm only wearing an oversized tshirt and underwear.
His fingers trace my rib cage and I let out a gasp. Shit he doesn't know I'm a virgin. I pull away slightly. "Jack... I'm a virgin". "He smiles sweetly, that's okay I know what I'm doing I'll lead, but y/n" "yeah" "are you sure you want to do this, you don't have too" "I'm sure" he nods and his hand reaches up my back too my bra. I arch my back too help him. He takes my top off aswell as my bra.
He starts too play with my boobs, and suck my nipples. I let out a small breathy moan and grab his free hand. He kisses up my chest to my collar bone and finds my sweet spot almost instantly. I moan loader. "Your a loud one aren't ya, I can tell already" he smirks as he hooks his fingers round my panties and pulls them down. He starts too rub my clit with two fingers. I almost scream but he puts his hand over my mouth. He lets go and I continue to moan loudly as he slips a finger in. "Jesus y/n, your really tight" I couldn't even answer I was focusing my energy into gripping the sheets. He pumps fast and I start too wiggle and squirm around, he giggles and holds my legs still and apart as he removes his hand and rubs his cock. He removes his boxers and his member pops out. It's massive, am I going to be able too handle this? He grabs condom from the side and rolls it on.
"Are sure you want to do this?"
"Yes" "tell me if it hurts or if it's too much" "I will"
With that he spreads my legs, lines up and pushes in slowly. "Agh" I yelp in pain. "Sorry" "no it's fine". He waits for me too adjust then starts too slowly pump in and out. He starts too grunt and I'm a moaning mess. Tears roll down my cheek I have no idea if it's because of pain or pleasure but I love it. "F-faster, j-jack please!" He listens and begins to go faster until hes pounding me. He leans over me and my nails dig into his back as I scream into his shoulder. We both cum together. He falls too the side breathlesss and I lay there still trembling. I smile and he hugs me, puts the covers over us and we fall asleep.